PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contest Hall now open!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Monika's AvatarMonika

QUOTE originally posted by Keira Lorelei

Haha... ha... I have none of those items on my poke, since I made it vacation themed. My poke is relaxing on the beach ^^'
My Poke was relaxing on the beach too, except I added some of those items to make it look more.. animatic, I guess? Well good luck to you! Probably the only thing I'll hang on to is Appeal and Popularity now.

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
icecatty's Avataricecatty
The first pokemon game I played was pokemon diamond so i'm very happy about this. I even reconized some of the accessories! ^v^ __________________________________________________________ My art shop
Paravoina's AvatarParavoina
that moment when you're making a pretty good entry and you fORGET THE SUN 'The Created' seems to be for party-going pokemon, not for naturalist adam-and-eve-ness. All of the Bows and Ballons fit the theme apparently, and so do glasses, flags, masks and such... it's very interesting.
not mine again, this model is from Model's Resource and is a model of Yugi Muto from Saikyo Card Battle.

I have a hecking badge now yay

Mystera's AvatarMystera
I assume the Category/Theme are selected randomly, but I was hoping we wouldn't see repeated Categories this early. Need those prize accessories.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

I assume the Category/Theme are selected randomly, but I was hoping we wouldn't see repeated Categories this early. Need those prize accessories.
Well to be fair, there are a lot less "categories" then there are themes. Only five.
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
You ranked 608th out of 2,673, placing you in the top 23%. I’m pretty happy with mine too. :3 this was from the first one. The theme was Gaudy. I tried making a dress with beards.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Okay, what's the deal with Persians? It's been 3 contests in a row now, this is no longer coincidence.
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
I was waiting it out to see if this was going to be the same case this contest too. I'm more concerned about the fact that these Persian entries hardly use accessories that match the theme.
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.
LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw

QUOTE originally posted by Jellywolf

I was waiting it out to see if this was going to be the same case this contest too. I'm more concerned about the fact that these Persian entries hardly use accessories that match the theme.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, I'll admit I'm out of practice with contests but after some research the first two matched accessories to the themes very well. True this last one was off (what I could see of it anyway) but they had the right idea behind it at least. Anyway I'm enjoying contests so far, I'm not really a serious coordinator but it's fun making designs with all those accessories and seeing what others come up with.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page