PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contest Hall now open!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's what the Leaf is meant for, yes. And the Smoke has plenty of legitimate uses too (two out the nose in opposite directions = angry/determined :D). That's why it's the combination that's bad. Anyway, any reports we get are reviewed and it's not like an automatic disqualification or anything. We take context into consideration. For instance, if you did a "Native American" theme costume, there would be allowance made for including a pipe. EDIT: I should also add, disqualification is not entirely permanent. You can still dispute it and have it reinstated.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Looking through, seems like the Thin Mushroom, Humming Note, and Shimmering Fire are offenders as well. So just removing the leaf/smoke won't fix the issue. Plus it's possible to spell out short words using small accessories, there's a completely fine one that made an R out of scales.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

May I just point out that, assuming PFQ's Contests match the canon Gen4 ones, "The Relaxed" actually means "The Dark" or "The Black". idk why it's called relaxed when it's basically just the opposite of "The Bright". I have only seen like 2-3 people to actually do this right.
Wait what? I understood the theme to be a 'on vacation' kind of relaxed and not something dark related? This actually confuses me to no end O.o

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
I sorta wish I'd found your journal earlier Mysteria to know what accessories to use, I thought relaxing things were clouds (puffy smoke) and trees and a bed, actually I think I've seen quite a few beds, some with multiple beds. Still, I got half a dozen things that counted anyway. But next time I'll be even more ready for the theme. Thanks. I take it any activity illegal for children would be banned? Like drinking and stealing. Or if it shows something disturbing or descriminitory. I guess things like that would be harder to make at least, but if they turn up. If children shouldn't see it, it shouldn't be in the contest? That is definately stuff I'll try to avoid putting in my designs either way. Avoid offensive topics. Don't be a bad influence on children.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
Paravoina's AvatarParavoina
I stuck a twig in Zell's mouth as well for this contest, but I meant it more of a 'relaxed country boy' look.
not mine again, this model is from Model's Resource and is a model of Yugi Muto from Saikyo Card Battle.

I have a hecking badge now yay

Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Keira Lorelei

May I just point out that, assuming PFQ's Contests match the canon Gen4 ones, "The Relaxed" actually means "The Dark" or "The Black". idk why it's called relaxed when it's basically just the opposite of "The Bright". I have only seen like 2-3 people to actually do this right.
Wait what? I understood the theme to be a 'on vacation' kind of relaxed and not something dark related? This actually confuses me to no end O.o
Yeah I don't get the name, maybe it's a bad translation, but if you Google DPP Contests all the Accessories listed as high appeal for "The Relaxed" are dark in colour.

Here is the list copy-pasted from my Journal

Black Fluff, Brown Fluff, Jagged Boulder, Black Pebble, Blue Scale, Narrow Scale, Black Moustache, Black Beard, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Googly Specs, Black Specs, Old Umbrella, Cape, and/or Top Hat.
It's actually the smallest item pool of all Contest themes I think.
Monika's AvatarMonika

QUOTE originally posted by Keira Lorelei

Yeah I don't get the name, maybe it's a bad translation, but if you Google DPP Contests all the Accessories listed as high appeal for "The Relaxed" are dark in colour.

Here is the list copy-pasted from my Journal

Black Fluff, Brown Fluff, Jagged Boulder, Black Pebble, Blue Scale, Narrow Scale, Black Moustache, Black Beard, Poison Extract, Eerie Thing, Googly Specs, Black Specs, Old Umbrella, Cape, and/or Top Hat.
It's actually the smallest item pool of all Contest themes I think.
Wow, you're a great help! Luckily some of these items I have equipped on my 'mon.
Haha... ha... I have none of those items on my poke, since I made it vacation themed. My poke is relaxing on the beach ^^'
jessingtonite's Avatarjessingtonite
Where do we go to get a disqualification looked into? Mine was removed even though I did not intentionally make any smoking reference. Unless "passing gas" isn't child friendly either?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You can PM a moderator to appeal the decision. As with reporting in the first place, please at least mention which Pokémon it was so we can track it down.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page