PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Excuses

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Considering an announcement was made about it, I'm inclined to say "yes". Well, that and I'm the person who made the announcement, but nobody's keeping track of that, right? ...Right? /shot
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lila

QUOTE originally posted by SnivyLover

People! If your friend jumps off Niagra Falls, would you? The same goes with rules. It will have consequences. (not trying to be mean. Just making it very clear.)
See that is one of the problems, we people are sheep (not literally but metaphorically). Whatever we see someone do something, we follow and do the same thing like a herd. It's easy to break free, the cause might be that some of us don't have enough common sense out there. I'm not trying to say everyone is stupid and has no common sense, I'm saying maybe it's time to break free of the herd and find your own way, even if it means snitching on a friend. The rules are the rules, they cannot be bent or destroyed, but the same they are not invincible which means you can break them, but what people don't get, breaking something often means paying a price for it, weither it be your mothers vase or the new shiny car you brought. In this case the price is a hefty one, and I don't think most of us want to pay it.
Basically a very severe case of "monkey see, monkey do".
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Arcøs Magna's AvatarArcøs Magna
rookie.png
Who would be a good admin to ask a simple question too? This hasn't happened to me on this site (mostly because I just work on my own to learn stuff for the majority of the time anyway) but on PF1 I know of two mods that would act like your questions were a bother to be answered and replied in a condescending way that would make you feel like an idiot. Both mods are present on this site as well, however I have not seen any evidence of such activity here thus far.
My avitar is exported from my GaiaOnline account.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
If you have a problem with any of our staff, then the Staff Manager is the person to go to. If you don't know who that is, then you didn't read the Staff Roster ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If you have a problem with any of our staff, then the Staff Manager is the person to go to. If you don't know who that is, then you didn't read the Staff Roster ;)
What if you have a problem with the Staff Manager? Is their someone who manages the Staff Manager???
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
That'd be the owner of the site, or in other words, Niet. And if you have a problem with him... He's the owner of the site. Most you can do at that point, I guess, is be a mature individual and talk to him about it and try to resolve any issues you may have.
Arcøs Magna's AvatarArcøs Magna
rookie.png
Yup Niet and Garthic are the Head Hanchos that work to keep everything and everyone in good order. Which everyone appreciates. I know that Eltafez, Constantine. and Ravyne answer a lot of the general questions and always in a civil manner :) If I have any issues with the Staff I will alert Garthic & Niet, just as anyone else will. Though I hope I don't have too.
You shouldn't have to, that's true - and if it's a legitimate report, then whilst it's handled with discretion, it's definitely taken seriously. We've had people abuse their power in the past (for example) - something like that is not happening again without severe consequences.
Hattercrow's AvatarHattercrow
champion.png
If I ever say "I saw other people do it." I'd mean it in the "I saw other people do it so I didn't think I wasn't forbidden to" sort of way. (Yes, I have read the rules, but I'm on around 7 different sites which all allow or disallow different things. It's hard to keep track sometimes.)
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy?" - Edmund Blackadder to Lord Percy; Blackadder II. Also applies to me sometimes.
Ledah's AvatarLedah
retiredstaff.pngmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Snowblind

If I ever say "I saw other people do it." I'd mean it in the "I saw other people do it so I didn't think I wasn't forbidden to" sort of way. (Yes, I have read the rules, but I'm on around 7 different sites which all allow or disallow different things. It's hard to keep track sometimes.)
Which is exactly what we're saying NOT to do. Sorry, but your difficulty with memory is not our problem, and it is not an acceptable excuse.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page