PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Regarding Excuses

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Unknownie

Can you name some recent incidents or recurring situations? Then maybe I can watch for those situations and report them...
Why not just report anything that breaks the rules? That's the point of the report function - not specific incidents.
I've been pming staff about things I see that break the rules. Should I be doing that opr just use the report function?
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by turtleperson

I've been pming staff about things I see that break the rules. Should I be doing that opr just use the report function?
It's preferred you use the report function - not only is this less 'pester-y', but it also lets us keep notes rather than lumping it all on one staff member.
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
ultra.pnge.png
People! If your friend jumps off Niagra Falls, would you? The same goes with rules. It will have consequences. (not trying to be mean. Just making it very clear.)
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Ashes404's AvatarAshes404
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by SnivyLover

People! If your friend jumps off Niagra Falls, would you? The same goes with rules. It will have consequences. (not trying to be mean. Just making it very clear.)
I totally agree with the sentiment here, and agree that people need to be vigilant however... If my friend jumps off Niagara falls, hell yes I'm going straight over. :)
Lila's AvatarLila
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SnivyLover

See that is one of the problems, we people are sheep (not literally but metaphorically). Whatever we see someone do something, we follow and do the same thing like a herd. It's easy to break free, the cause might be that some of us don't have enough common sense out there. I'm not trying to say everyone is stupid and has no common sense, I'm saying maybe it's time to break free of the herd and find your own way, even if it means snitching on a friend. The rules are the rules, they cannot be bent or destroyed, but the same they are not invincible which means you can break them, but what people don't get, breaking something often means paying a price for it, weither it be your mothers vase or the new shiny car you brought. In this case the price is a hefty one, and I don't think most of us want to pay it.
Mint717's AvatarMint717
elite.pnge.png
But if it meant death, would people actually follow? Of course not! To say, people should be more active in doing stuff that's right. "All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing" -Theodore Roosevelt. Please respect this quote all the way. It is happening everyday! Good people must do what they should do!
Avatar was made by Unity100!!! Co-splays made by unity100
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
I'll come out and say it. I report people. I've reported friends. I've reported strangers. I report people when I see a violation. I don't do it to be a jerk, or to be a kiss-butt to the moderation staff. I do it because I like this site, and I want it to be run as efficiently as possible. The kind folks who run this place can't spend every waking second spent here slaving away at looking for violations. Most of them like to, I think, enjoy their time here by playing, RPing and posting in the forums. Their jobs can be made infinitely easier if we, the users, report violations so that they don't have to seek them out, themselves. It not only helps them, but helps us, because the easier their lives are, the more time they have to do things for us that we enjoy. I report because I care.
Signature by Naiyala
Mail Jeevas's AvatarMail Jeevas
ace.pngd.png
Thaaaaankyou thank you.
Hoarding Skitty! LF Melanistic Skitty @ 1500 ZC (or GP If you prefer) PM me~ Send a Skitty and you'll be named in the High Command box of the Army! Skitty Legions | The Manly Pink Gym of Matt's Manliness - Funsies Battle me!! Journal | Mass Click List | Battling/Battlers | Albinos | Melanistics | Shinies & Hunts | IV/Breeding | Summon Items | Berries All struck out are UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION with outdated information! ~c.png~c.png~c.png~c.png~c.png~c.png~ Skitties Commemorating Cancer Survivors, Victims and Their Loved ones. Please see here for more details. Have you considered being checked for breast cancer? Us boys, too!
Caitlyn1999's AvatarCaitlyn1999
master.pnge+.png
Some people actually do this? O.O

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page