PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding Excuses

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding Excuses >

SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lila

QUOTE originally posted by SnivyLover

People! If your friend jumps off Niagra Falls, would you? The same goes with rules. It will have consequences. (not trying to be mean. Just making it very clear.)
See that is one of the problems, we people are sheep (not literally but metaphorically). Whatever we see someone do something, we follow and do the same thing like a herd. It's easy to break free, the cause might be that some of us don't have enough common sense out there. I'm not trying to say everyone is stupid and has no common sense, I'm saying maybe it's time to break free of the herd and find your own way, even if it means snitching on a friend. The rules are the rules, they cannot be bent or destroyed, but the same they are not invincible which means you can break them, but what people don't get, breaking something often means paying a price for it, weither it be your mothers vase or the new shiny car you brought. In this case the price is a hefty one, and I don't think most of us want to pay it.
Basically a very severe case of "monkey see, monkey do".
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page