PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by mtu143

Is It 10K Person Or Total Throught Pokefarm
it's 10k per person. 25 Million for all of Pokefarm
Signature by Naiyala
Vermilion's AvatarVermilion

QUOTE originally posted by Sköll

I have thoughts on the mega stone :3

My speculations!

I'm thinking that it'll be either for Luxray or Absol. Because come on guys, Absolite Q.

Reply to Sköll

It probably isn't your second guess because of the aforementioned color problem and also the fact that an official Mega Stone exists already. That being said, perhaps you are suggesting a NEW Mega Stone for Absol with an altered color scheme. But simply overall, I feel that Luxray is the popular choice, so I think it's simply more likely, unless you count one of the newer guesses:

At first it seems kind of ridiculous...

...but Pachirisu also fits the color scheme, if not in a better way (haven't really looked at Luxray lately), and if the sprite designers (Sei and KeyChan, if I'm not mistaken) wanted to be tricky, they'd give a lesser-known Pokemon a Mega Evolution.
Formerly FlamingMania. Avatar made by Lady Ermac for my use only. Proof. **THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHILE I COMMISSION SOMEONE TO MAKE A NEW ONE. THIS IS A FREEBIE.**
Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff

QUOTE originally posted by FlamingMania

Reply to Sköll

It probably isn't your second guess because of the aforementioned color problem and also the fact that an official Mega Stone exists already. That being said, perhaps you are suggesting a NEW Mega Stone for Absol with an altered color scheme. But simply overall, I feel that Luxray is the popular choice, so I think it's simply more likely, unless you count one of the newer guesses:

...but Pachirisu also fits the color scheme, if not in a better way (haven't really looked at Luxray lately), and if the sprite designers (Sei and KeyChan, if I'm not mistaken) wanted to be tricky, they'd give a lesser-known Pokemon a Mega Evolution.

Reply to FlamingMania

Actually Pachirisu is not that lesser-known at the moment since it recently won the Pokémon World Championships when used by the new champion Se Jun Park. Seeing as Niet went to Worlds I would not be surpised if the mega evolution indeed turns out to be Pachirisu.
Credit
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon

QUOTE originally posted by FlamingMania

QUOTE originally posted by Sköll

I have thoughts on the mega stone :3

My speculations!

I'm thinking that it'll be either for Luxray or Absol. Because come on guys, Absolite Q.

Reply to Sköll

UMM i dont know if you got the memo but absol already has a mega it happened last year in the game.
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
Saying you're done counts as spam as well, if I remember from the last event. [Please don't mini-mod, thank you!]
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
Vermilion's AvatarVermilion
Coiffwaff: Really? I didn't know that, since I wasn't at the World Championships, and now that you and I think one other user have said it, I'm leaning towards that guess.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx

I'm going to guess

Ludicolo Looking at the megastone, it only has the same yellow and green color but it doesn't have blue. The previous PFQ megastones have all of its colors on the pokemon, but it's my best guess.
NekoMaidDesu's AvatarNekoMaidDesu
so guys i did the math & for today we need a total 21,471,653 interactions to make the goal so as of right now we need 10,525,484 more total interactions to make the goal
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Love the event eventhough I'd experienced some serious lags today. This made clicking somewhat hard as especially pokemon with a small hitbox would be bouncing out of my click range a lot and take 5-10 clicks to catch. In those moments I long for a way to turn off the animation part of their showing liking or disliking to berries.
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Please tell me if this is unrelated but... how do people who posted it know how many clicks they made? IS there a place where it shows how many clicks you made today? I mean I know I can just pull out my calculator and add all the clicks on the Today's Interaction site (but mine are a lot of click backs so that's tedious). And I know there is the Interactions page on the farm with the graph, which is easier to calculate and there's also the Event page where I could calculate the difference between the points for next event I had yesterday and today... But IS there actually a place on pokefarm where it clearly states like: Since today 00:00:00 AM Servertime you made XXX clicks / YYY points
Hello, can I interest you in an unpaid internship at Doolin City Gym?
No? Then how about a Membership at a very High Class and venerable Organisation? (I'm talking about Team Rocket! Just tell them the I referred you...)
Badge of Doolin City Gym - Currently not open for challenges, Gym Leader is out of town
The Opal Badge. Trainers with this badge have challenged and defeated the Opal Gym. Created by ZoeDragonbunny
Sorah League Badges

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page