PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 181920

Rafithunder's AvatarRafithunder
i think 25.000.000 is very very hard to reach.it has been seven and a half hour so far,and the total site interactions is 1.250.000 so far. gotta click faster,guys
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
rafit you know its not till next weekend right. thats what i got from your post XD and yes it is a high number but that just makes the suprise that much more worth it! i think it can be done maybe. i know last month for the weekend we reached 8 million so we gotta click a lot next weekend
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
Rafithunder's AvatarRafithunder

QUOTE originally posted by VampyreWolf

rafit you know its not till next weekend right. thats what i got from your post XD and yes it is a high number but that just makes the suprise that much more worth it! i think it can be done maybe. i know last month for the weekend we reached 8 million so we gotta click a lot next weekend
yeah i know it is for the weekend total,but still...
NekoMaidDesu's AvatarNekoMaidDesu
seeing that the 25,000,000 is a group goal makes me a bit calmer but at the same time a bit more nervousness since even if i get well more then what i need to i still might not even get to find out what the mystery thing will be then again the not knowing might be better then knowing & not getting it
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
I'm sure we can pull it off! Anyway, I'm glad there is these mass-click weekends, now I have the PokeRadar I need another reason to click. x3
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Aero's AvatarAero
so we have to make 25,000,000 interactions in the 2 days? And as individuals or everyone together on the site?
I'm a furry Bi-Paw made by Aero
Kaede's AvatarKaede
Hooray :D I like those events ^-^ Good that you do that events at weekends - I only have time at weekends to click that much ^^ @ Aero: As individual 10.000 clicks, as the whole commuity 25.000.000 clicks.
Do not steal my Fairy Tale Girl Sprite! Ask me for my permission before using it.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Sounds fun :3 I can make 10,000 in one day if i try so i'll be aiming to get as many as i can so that we can get the huge target together. Love these events Niet :)
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Giratina's AvatarGiratina
...Is this your way of testing out the server xD But yay! Another mass-click weekend! The last mass-click weekend, I... didn't bother. xD But I do hope I get time this time.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/i] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 1) on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][tip=[i]"Is it so bad to reach for the stars? We are only mortal, after all.”[/i]][url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/839/Memory-GEN6-Spoilers-inside] Memory[/url][/tip] ~ [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/3835/Secret-of-the-Gods-Remake-from-PF1?post=205486]Secret of the Gods[/url] [size=6][tip=Azure, my Pokesona and avatar, is made by me.]Avatar[/tip][/size] Giratina: [colour=red][background=black]Hello, this is your resident evil six-legged demon dragon legendary reporting. Go away or I'll eat you.[/background][/colour] [url=http://w11.zetaboards.com/Dracadia/profile/3911176/]Dracadia[/url][/center]
Purplehippos's AvatarPurplehippos

QUOTE originally posted by VampyreWolf

Actually, we made about 18 million interactions total for the last mass click event. So I definitely think we'll be able to accomplish the 25 million. ^^ I'm super excited and I can barely wait for it...

Pages: 12345··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page