PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 181920

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So last month we had this event where making 10,000 interactions over a weekend would award you with a Mega Stone. It was Floatzelite! Well, you guys made millions and millions of interactions, I was amazed! So, let's do it again! Next weekend, August 30th and 31st, your target is the same: 10,000 interactions. Pull that off, and this will be yours: But this time, there's an extra bonus. If in total you all make 25,000,000 interactions combined, there'll be an extra... something. Now, that's a huge target, so you have to wonder what that "something" will be ;) I'll never tell!
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking.
  • I completed it! When will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ShadowWolf7's AvatarShadowWolf7
Nice can't wait wonder what it will be this time.
Score: 0
Created by LycanKai Avatar: Christmas Advent exclusive and belongs to PFQ.
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
I have an idea of what it is.

Speculation

I am going to keep this to myself. No peeking
Another mass click will be fun, though, I had a great time at the last one
ancom
DarkEgg's AvatarDarkEgg
I think I do know what it is. The colors give it away. I will definitely get this. And use it when I have the mega Ring...
Avatar was made for me by RayeRozenXx for my use ONLY
Hukysuky's AvatarHukysuky
Awesome, I still need to evo way more Pokémon, good thing you can get the stones without the ring, I wonder what it'll be.
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I can't wait! I love the mass clicking events like this ^_^
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Yes this is gonna be great It will really help my shiny Duskull hunt
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Man I hope I can take the time to get a break long enough to make the minimum requirement. I'm moving that weekend. x-x Though I must say, I'll be glad to get out of where I am now, and even if I don't make it, I'll still be much happier. xD update: well we're not moving this weekend due to a financial stumbling block, but in the meantime, I have more internet data and I'll be able to participate. Woo!
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Kells's AvatarKells
So excited! :D Hope I'll have time to do 10k clicks again ^-^
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
Fyre's AvatarFyre
OH NO!! I may not make this next Weekend Clicking!! *Wishes for a chance to go to Grandmothers!*
made byEeveeBailey
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page