PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 181920

Paws's AvatarPaws
I cannot wait ^_^ and ive managed to secure [tip=days off as well. xD ((was on my rota but im usually sick cover that weekend im not))
1x1 RpPermissions for artworkAdoption centerDay care✯ ✯Trading post✯ ✯First Hunt on PFQ : Bulbasaur✯
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

if we don't hit the 25mil, can we still know?
...Wouldn't the entire point of hitting the goal be to know and get what it is? So no, if you don't hit the goal, you won't know what it is. Consider it incentive.
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
Last mass click event we where able to make 11Milj. clicks in one day, the day after everyone was phooped, hand sore and didnt click alot. It seems rather impossible and discouraging to see such a huge number. This means whe not only have to break our clicking record in one day, but do this 2 days in a row. Its nice that we get a extra goal, but the goal seems kinda impossible.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ;) The point of having a goal is to see how far we can push ourselves. If it's "low", there's no point in it. The number is steep, but so is the reward. c:
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
But aint it a little like, having a big nice steaming steak on a stick infront of you, but never be able to catch it? :S I understand something has to be a callange, but I see this as something impossible. :o
Ledah's AvatarLedah
If you think it's impossible, you are welcome to refrain from participating. However, nobody ever got anywhere by complaining and not trying. We are not lowering the number of clicks required, and that is the end of it. Either the target is reached or it isn't. This is not peewee league baseball where we don't keep score, nobody fails, and everybody gets a trophy. If there is no challenge, there is no point. People need to learn that they are not going to get what they want simply by sitting around and whining about it; if you want something, then work for it and earn it like the rest of the real world. If you're not willing to try, then you don't want it that badly.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
Pardon Ledah, I never said I am not gonna try. Also I am just stating facts with the numbers and comparing, not complaining. Neither am I anywhere asking to lower the number. True, not knowing what it is I do not know if it is worth wanting it badly.
WolveyFlinch's AvatarWolveyFlinch
I'm so bad at this...but ill keep trying!!!
Ledah's AvatarLedah
It may not have been directly stated, Khisyra, but it was heavily implied. By saying that it is an "impossible" goal, you are implying that you want it lowered. Your entire previous post was complaining; what would you call saying something like "It's like having a big, nice steaming steak on a stick in front of you and never being able to catch it," and "I see this as impossible"? It can only be read as complaining. By the way, nothing "got into me," I don't like seeing people complaining as their only contribution to a discussion about something that we, the staff, are doing for you, the userbase. It's exactly the kind of thing that makes us wonder why we bother doing events in the first place when much of what people say about it ends up being "IT'S TOO HAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRD" and the like.
Earthsong's AvatarEarthsong
I'm actually really excited about this! The 10k shouldn't be -too- hard to reach, so we should at least get a nice little megastone prize, and if the combined goal is SO HIGH, then obviously the prize must be FANTABULOUS O_O. I'm so keen. I want that prize, whatever it is.
I'm often a busy little bumble-bee. Feel free to send me a message whenever you like, but please don't be upset when I don't respond immediately.

Pages: 1234567··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page