PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920

Earthsong's AvatarEarthsong
Yes, the interaction page on the farm. If you select "This week" and "Interactions" and hover over the far right bar, it'll tell you how many clicks you made this day. Also, this is stated in the first post.
I'm often a busy little bumble-bee. Feel free to send me a message whenever you like, but please don't be upset when I don't respond immediately.
Ermine's AvatarErmine
i think user gregory auberon missed the dropdown lists... i know i did for a few days :P i prefer the "last 7 days" setting myself i personally have made 36,591 clicks 8) not quite at my goal yet, but i've got a few hours left, so i think i can make it to 50k and if we all make one million more interactions we'll be more than halfway to the big goal! i hope we can keep up this pace 8) we're almost at 11.7 million, and we need 12.5mil each day--i'd say we're doing pretty well!

QUOTE originally posted by Earthsong

Yes, the interaction page on the farm. If you select "This week" and "Interactions" and hover over the far right bar, it'll tell you how many clicks you made this day. Also, this is stated in the first post.
Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Well, I adjusted it to my liking which was showing me "my interactions" I made "today"... expecting it to tell me the total sum of my today's interactions along with the hours... but it split up the graph into hours without giving me the total sum I was looking for. In retrospective it makes sense, since everything that is NOT today displays in days with the total for that day. I feel kinda dumb for not considering that before I asked... Also because it initially took me a while to figure it shows the actual numbers with hovering...
Hello, can I interest you in an unpaid internship at Doolin City Gym?
No? Then how about a Membership at a very High Class and venerable Organisation? (I'm talking about Team Rocket! Just tell them the I referred you...)
Badge of Doolin City Gym - Currently not open for challenges, Gym Leader is out of town
The Opal Badge. Trainers with this badge have challenged and defeated the Opal Gym. Created by ZoeDragonbunny
Sorah League Badges
I'd just like to point out to that saying "I did it!" or generally adding nothing to the conversation is somewhat SPAM. If it adds nothing to the conversation, then by definition, it's SPAM. We're glad you're enjoying the event, we really are - and we're psyched that you made the 10k mark! We did this event for you and it's great to see you're participating, and better yet, getting rewarded! :D But please - if you must say that you made the mark, think of something to add to the conversation. It can't be that difficult, surely! As an aside - it's really nice to see people helping one another around the site - kudos to you guys! :D
Hedgian's AvatarHedgian
If we don't make it to the 25,000,000 will you tell us what the thing was?
Kitszy's AvatarKitszy
Hedgian, this has been answered already - no. That would kind of defeat the point of having a secret surprise for reaching such a large target. There is a possibility that it could be used as another reward, but that's up to Niet and the mods, and that they might do so is purely speculation from me :) On another note, we're basically halfway to the 25 million target! This is great work, but please guys, remember to keep going tomorrow. If you reached your 10,000 today, maybe try for another 10,000 tomorrow if you've got the time. It's a big target, but it can absolutely be reached if we go for it.
DragonTamer's AvatarDragonTamer
got my 10k done for which I am happy.. will most likely do more and will make at least 5k tomorrow. I want the extra prize and it is kinda nice to earn the cash as well... this is going to be good. Niet likes giving out some sweet treats if you earn them. But I do wonder what it will be and how everyone is doing over all? It might be another mega item... or it could be something like the lava cookie..
Avie by Tsuzera . I used this shop to commission it. I rp a lot so if you want to rp pm me. I rp in mature mostly. Warning: Never laugh at live dragons.
Zweira's AvatarZweira
I highly doubt that Niet would do something like "Oh you've all worked really really hard to get 25 million interactions. Here's a single cookie." It could be anything really mega stone, event pokemon, maybe even a custom sprite. One thing's for sure, it's probably valuable and we will only know after we reach the mark... so... Click on!
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
ZockerMimi's AvatarZockerMimi
Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be great. Thanks to the team for the clicking event; I love it! And thank you so much for all those bonuses. It's so much fun to see the exp race up. :)
Avatar made using this Catlike Icon Maker.
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I really doubt it's a mega stone or some event. It doesn't make much sense to give something to the whole site since it'll become too common. If we don't reach the goal, the effort put into creating the surprise would just be wasted unless it ends up getting released in the future, which wouldn't make the surprise as special if we're given multiple chances for it.

Pages: 123··· 1617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page