PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 2! >

Vermilion's AvatarVermilion
senior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sköll

I have thoughts on the mega stone :3

My speculations!

I'm thinking that it'll be either for Luxray or Absol. Because come on guys, Absolite Q.

Reply to Sköll

It probably isn't your second guess because of the aforementioned color problem and also the fact that an official Mega Stone exists already. That being said, perhaps you are suggesting a NEW Mega Stone for Absol with an altered color scheme. But simply overall, I feel that Luxray is the popular choice, so I think it's simply more likely, unless you count one of the newer guesses:

At first it seems kind of ridiculous...

...but Pachirisu also fits the color scheme, if not in a better way (haven't really looked at Luxray lately), and if the sprite designers (Sei and KeyChan, if I'm not mistaken) wanted to be tricky, they'd give a lesser-known Pokemon a Mega Evolution.
Formerly FlamingMania. Avatar made by Lady Ermac for my use only. Proof. **THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHILE I COMMISSION SOMEONE TO MAKE A NEW ONE. THIS IS A FREEBIE.**
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page