PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 2! >

Please tell me if this is unrelated but... how do people who posted it know how many clicks they made? IS there a place where it shows how many clicks you made today? I mean I know I can just pull out my calculator and add all the clicks on the Today's Interaction site (but mine are a lot of click backs so that's tedious). And I know there is the Interactions page on the farm with the graph, which is easier to calculate and there's also the Event page where I could calculate the difference between the points for next event I had yesterday and today... But IS there actually a place on pokefarm where it clearly states like: Since today 00:00:00 AM Servertime you made XXX clicks / YYY points
Hello, can I interest you in an unpaid internship at Doolin City Gym?
No? Then how about a Membership at a very High Class and venerable Organisation? (I'm talking about Team Rocket! Just tell them the I referred you...)
Badge of Doolin City Gym - Currently not open for challenges, Gym Leader is out of town
The Opal Badge. Trainers with this badge have challenged and defeated the Opal Gym. Created by ZoeDragonbunny
Sorah League Badges
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page