PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cheat Codes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So basically this has been a thing but I've never formally announced it. So here we go. Cheat Codes are occasionally given out as part of a promotion, as a way of distributing compensation in case of site-wide problems, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube as rewards for paying attention. Instructions in using Cheat Codes can be found on the Wiki thanks to our helpful Wiki Editors (and you can even check the revision history to see who to thankin particular... Wikis are awesome!) So I won't be repeating that here. However, I do want to make the spoiler policy clear on this: Please do not share Cheat Codes directly. Instead, if you want to help your fellow users claim the rewards, let them know that a code is available somewhere. And keep it vague - after all, you paid attention so it's only fair if they put some work in, right? For example, telling someone that a particular video has a Cheat Code is fine, but telling them the time in the video that it happens might be making things a bit too easy for them ;) Overall, Cheat Codes are a great way for me to reward people for following our social media and should continue to be a reward for those that do. But sharing is caring, so share away and enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
What if we miss out on the code after the website goes down?
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by space killer98

What if we miss out on the code after the website goes down?
You're going to have to clarify what you mean here.
I have a bit of a question/concern. I'm not allowed to go on Facebook or Twitter, and even if I did, I'm worried it might freeze my computer, but I'm not sure what I should do if a code is exclusive to Facebook or Twitter.
Trying to figure out how to put in avatars, Sorry, I'm such a newb at this! Credit to Gold on Warrior Cats RPG for the Absoletta sprite! Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina walked into a bar. Dialga ordered car oil, Palkia ordered water, and Giratina ordered a thousand mortal souls. The waiter asked Giratina to elaborate and Giratina ate him, the end.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by pumpkinoodle2002

I have a bit of a question/concern. I'm not allowed to go on Facebook or Twitter, and even if I did, I'm worried it might freeze my computer, but I'm not sure what I should do if a code is exclusive to Facebook or Twitter.
You just miss out on it. These are supposed to be incentives to follow the site on social media.
Dang it. I'm positive I can use the ones on youtube, I can go on youtube without my Vista freezing.
meowrly's Avatarmeowrly
Thanks for the refresher/teaching, Niet ^^ I've also seen a few...didn't use em tho.
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
I guess I will just have to miss out on it then. I do not trust any social media sites, least of all facebook. Nice idea though.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Ryu-25000

I guess I will just have to miss out on it then. I do not trust any social media sites, least of all facebook. Nice idea though.
May I ask why this is? o o;; I should mention that you do not need an account on any of these sites to claim the codes.
xXKaitoXx's AvatarxXKaitoXx
I wish i could watch the Videos, but sadly my Internet is too bad and i can't watch any kind of Video until 2am-7am (and by then the live streams are long over) cause that's the only time we get decent Internet =( is there any other way to claim these codes if they are given out that way? cause i really hate to miss out just cause of crappy Internet :/
~Avatar made by me~ My Shinies || Trade Thread || Journal The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service:Lenders Posts || Trades/Borrowing
229/500 Origin Sashes!
215/500 GS Balls!
Buying Origin Sashes [20zc | 100gp] & GS Balls [20zc | 100gp]

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page