PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cheat Codes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Cheat Codes >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So basically this has been a thing but I've never formally announced it. So here we go. Cheat Codes are occasionally given out as part of a promotion, as a way of distributing compensation in case of site-wide problems, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube as rewards for paying attention. Instructions in using Cheat Codes can be found on the Wiki thanks to our helpful Wiki Editors (and you can even check the revision history to see who to thankin particular... Wikis are awesome!) So I won't be repeating that here. However, I do want to make the spoiler policy clear on this: Please do not share Cheat Codes directly. Instead, if you want to help your fellow users claim the rewards, let them know that a code is available somewhere. And keep it vague - after all, you paid attention so it's only fair if they put some work in, right? For example, telling someone that a particular video has a Cheat Code is fine, but telling them the time in the video that it happens might be making things a bit too easy for them ;) Overall, Cheat Codes are a great way for me to reward people for following our social media and should continue to be a reward for those that do. But sharing is caring, so share away and enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page