PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cheat Codes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Eeveon's AvatarEeveon
Is it okay to ask someone wat the effect of a new code is? Without askinig for the code itself ofcours.
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Eeveon

Is it okay to ask someone wat the effect of a new code is? Without askinig for the code itself ofcours.
If you've been reading and paying attention to the previous posts, you'd be aware that the Wiki page does exactly that. Please read everything before posting.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
I think they mean a specific code's reward, not what they do in general. Like, let's say Niet gives a code during a Q&A session that was only for those listening, but Eeveon missed it, is it okay to ask what the reward for that specific code was? They're not asking for the code itself, but just for their knowledge, what they missed out on getting.
Signature by Naiyala
Cotton Candy's AvatarCotton Candy
I have already liked the facebook page, however I can't seem to find what Pokefarm's twitter is? All I found is an account that does not seem official at all despite claiming it is. Is there a link on site to the twitter and I'm just missing it, or is there no longer a link up? Edit: Thank you for the link, I think Sally's twitter is quite funny.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang

QUOTE originally posted by Cotton Candy

I have already liked the facebook page, however I can't seem to find what Pokefarm's twitter is? All I found is an account that does not seem official at all despite claiming it is. Is there a link on site to the twitter and I'm just missing it, or is there no longer a link up?
It's @SystemSalamence. Too bad I can't do Facebook/Twitter/whateverelse. Good thing I can watch the Pokémon y playthroughs.
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
So, old codes don't work? I came across one on your Facebook page but it doesn't work. Really put me down to be honest =w=
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Kipasaurus

So, old codes don't work? I came across one on your Facebook page but it doesn't work. Really put me down to be honest =w=
That code clearly had an expiration date on it...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Kipasaurus

That code clearly had an expiration date on it...
Actually, no, I went back to it and it most definitely did not have a expiration date anywhere in the post. Edit: I may have misunderstood? It says the code must be redeemed on registration of an account. So does that mean only when you first join? I don't remember being given a option to use a cheat code upon registration.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Ah, you're referring to a Promo Code, not a Cheat Code, then. Yes, Promo Codes are only usable when you first register an account, but their rewards can be obtained through normal gameplay anyway - they simply act as a shortcut.
Kïpcha's AvatarKïpcha
Yeah, I found a few more and understood. I'm sorry for bothering you with that xc

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page