PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass Evolve

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
First of all...

QUOTE originally posted by SpadesSlick

[…] "what if my account gets hijacked" feels a lot like a reason similar to "it's hard to code". It doesn't seem like a good reason to reject an improvement to any website. It's a valid argument, it's just not one that I think should be a factor in UI development.
Could not agree more. Not much else to say on the matter, just felt the need to point out that I strongly agree with this point. :P Back to the subject at hand...

QUOTE originally posted by Scorpyia

[…] Sure, you can spam the left click button while holding down enter on the farm page […]
You can...? I had no idea... I never even thought to try that. To me this seems more than sufficient, so... I guess I don't support the main suggestion, personally. >w>

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
SpadesSlick's AvatarSpadesSlick
@Duckbug If it seems "more than sufficient" to you, you might want to consider what's going to happen when you reach 600+ evolutions required for a Nintendium badge, or even higher. In my opinion the hotkey really doesn't make anything easier for those wtih multiple hundreds of evolutions. Yes, for the lower badges this is a great feature, but after a point it stops making a measurable impact.
Art credit to Cafe Raichu. Icon art credit to Maya Kern. Personal paid commission.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by SpadesSlick

@Duckbug If it seems "more than sufficient" to you, you might want to consider what's going to happen when you reach 600+ evolutions required for a Nintendium badge, or even higher. In my opinion the hotkey really doesn't make anything easier for those wtih multiple hundreds of evolutions. Yes, for the lower badges this is a great feature, but after a point it stops making a measurable impact.
Or on mobile where you can't use hotkeys So it gets my support
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:47 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
@SpadesSlick Based on my own experience using it, if I was to evolve 600+ Pokémon in one go, it'd take me a few minutes at the most which I find reasonable. I see no need for any sort of mass evolution system when it's already fairly easy to 'mass' evolve so I'm going to say no support.
Other
• Current Type Race points: 0 •
SinnohRegixn's AvatarSinnohRegixn
Even if this does get rejected, I will always support suggestions involving this type of topic. Being a mostly mobile user, it's hard to mass evolve pokés for badges, especially since mobile users don't really have the advantage of hot keys :P
Bit of InfoSite LinksOff-Site Links
My name's Shoob. I love anime, music, and drawing Journal 3.0 Placeholder Link DeviantArt Toyhou.se Ask for anythin' else
PFP drawn by Me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have plans to re-work the "Quick Evo" feature, so bumping this to "Approved" for now even though the plan differs ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SpadesSlick's AvatarSpadesSlick
Thank you so much, Niet! I'm excited to see what you have in store, even if it's not exactly falling in line with my concept. :) Is it safe to say I should wait to upgrade my high tier badges, or is it still going to be a while before the feature rolls out, do you think?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page