PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Super Mysterious New Contests? What Prizes Do The Users Want?!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 161718

CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
This sounds aweesome! I love art (as long as it's not digital cuz I suck at that), I've made a few sprites before, and I'm getting into writing (mostly FF's though XD). The prizes sound great but what is origin/steam???
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Yandalf's AvatarYandalf

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

QUOTE originally posted by Yandalf

Spriting contest, you say? *Fires up tablet and sets GPU to retro awesomeness mode* I do have to say though that perhaps the games could be replaced. Most of the games are on Origin anyway (SHUN THE ORIGIN. SHUUUUUUUNNNNN......) and despite there being a selection I'm pretty sure some people would have a bit of a "meh" pick because not being their genre tastes (NO TBS or LucasArts-style Adventures?! The hell happened to gaming!?) It's probably too late to suggest this already, but I think giving away credits for the Steam Store's Wallet would be a lot more elegant. You give people a game as a prize and those people get to pick whatever they want, no matter how odd or old-fashioned their tastes ;)
I'd be all for that, but I already paid for all of these games - this didn't come out of the site's wallet, but mine. ;w; I get it, though, but it's an option - people can choose from that or the summon, if they wish. At least, if we keep it in. ALSO PEOPLE Keep in mind, this isn't happening immediately. We're still in the planning stages - we'll have another announcement when we have a date.
That's a shame, altough as stated before, I suspected it'd be a tad too late for this suggestion. Oh well, I suppose it could always be nice to keep in mind if there's ever going to be something like this again (I'm pretty sure there will be), and the fact that you can also pick a Summon is of course a nice alternative.
Spiritsavvy's AvatarSpiritsavvy
I really love the variety of contests, as there's something for just about everyone here. Personally, I can't draw and don't even know the basics of how to sprite, so the writing contest is perfect for me. The prizes are really great too - ZC, a summon of choice or GP? YES PLEASE. I don't have the est computer for playing games on, but I would still love to win one of those games - that would really be a prize users could appreciate over and over again as they use it. Not that I think this would really ever be implemented, but it would be cool if the winner won a temporary title/rank/class to be displayed on their userbar. "Supreme Exalted Wordsmith", anyone? Alternately, a little trophy would be nice to see on the winners' pages or near their userbars. /unrealistic ideas
☆ Katy and Spiritsavvy's Trading Bazaar ☆
Sprite by PF1 user Suineko (PFQ user Kirozey)
Avatar by PF1 user Rein (PFQ user Pyon)
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Writing,drawing,spriting, it all sounds really great! I really like the idea of a pokefarm T-shirt! Also, since a lot of people will most likely join, I think that a little consultation prize would be nice! It could be a little GP or even some credits. I happen to have confidence in my abilities, but there are many people who have been doing these things for longer than me...That's why I feel like it would be nice if everyone got to get a little something so they can say, "Hey I tried my best and at least I got something out of it!"
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104542004 / 200,000,000
Ashwind's AvatarAshwind
I think we should do a drawing contest. Like of all the super admins at the top of the page. (Niet, Garth, Rav, Bacent, Acree, Marie, Ledah, and Sei.) And I do like the prizes. I'm sure users would like your pool of games :3 I don't have any of those things, but I plan on getting Origin soon. I would only use it for sims though :P I'm excited, and already practicing!
Name: Lilith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
None of what you said was unrealistic at all Spiritsavvy :) Ashwind, there's only 2 Admins - Myself and Niet. ;)
MoTheCrab's AvatarMoTheCrab
Yes please :3 Maybe a prize could be Hyper mode for the best out of the 3 best!
Avi Made by Zan :3
Lila's AvatarLila
Ohoho, I see sprites in there -yells at computer to load Pixlr up faster- ^=^" Anyways, I think this'd be a great idea, I for one can't draw or writing very detailed pieces of writing but I sure can spite :3 Although, I dont think anyone has seen my sprites floating around somewhere have they? >.> -cough-whostolethemnocookiesforyou-cough- The prizes are great, the only thing I'd be against are the games. I know you did pay for them out of your own back pocket Ravyne, but some if us either don't have any interest in them or can't use them to full potential. My suggestion is to get a huge pool of prizes and say that 1st place can take this much, 2nd place can take this much and so on. That way everyone gets what they'd like and you don't waste giving a good paid game to someone who won't even use it. That being said, I guess if you don't want to use it, you can raffle it off or whatnot but that's besides the point. Otherwise great ideas guys :3
I like all the prizes offered. The idea of a small consolation prize is good too.
jjkiki's Avatarjjkiki
the prizes sound fair, when will this be coming up anyways, a consolation prize would be nice?
here are some examples of my art credit to Pokestadium for making original sprites
Looking for Shelter Pass S

Pages: 12345··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page