PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Super Mysterious New Contests? What Prizes Do The Users Want?!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Nefrès's AvatarNefrès
I love the idea of these contests (especially spriting!) but I hope that we can get a choice between the game prizes or the regular ones... since I don't have a system capable of playing any of them, haha. I think it's cool for other people, though!
Avatar cropped from a piece I commissioned from my friend, the lovely lickfoot on tumblr.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Nefres

I love the idea of these contests (especially spriting!) but I hope that we can get a choice between the game prizes or the regular ones... since I don't have a system capable of playing any of them, haha. I think it's cool for other people, though!
Unfortunately, pretty much for that reason we nixed the game pool idea.
Nefrès's AvatarNefrès
Oh, I see, I guess some problems come from not reading the entire thread. Well, besides that, I think whatever prizes you guys come up with would be fantastic! I really like the earlier stated idea of something next to your avatar on the forums... and the pseudo-hired thing is hilarious, as well as awesome.
I've updated the first post with some new information!
Pikachamig's AvatarPikachamig
A shiny, most likely the POTD.
Avatar animated by me here, sprites found here
By Aquaffinity (store closed due to inactivity)
both made by KitKatKutie2
made by Alix-Chan
Love to RP, message if you want to 1x1!
Lexi-Luthor's AvatarLexi-Luthor
will there be an announcement once the contest starts?
Avatar: official Pokemon sprites edited by me

QUOTE originally posted by Lexi-Luthor

will there be an announcement once the contest starts?
Of course, why wouldn't there be? We're not trying to keep it secret after all XD
So can you give us a gauge of when the competition is going to start? I've got major, maaaajor exams coming up in a week, and I might not make if its close to now. I'll try to enter in the writing contest and in the drawing contest.
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
It's unlikely that the contests will be that soon, it's been said that they probably won't be in the near future. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
ancom

QUOTE originally posted by lucariokom

So can you give us a gauge of when the competition is going to start? I've got major, maaaajor exams coming up in a week, and I might not make if its close to now. I'll try to enter in the writing contest and in the drawing contest.
I can give you this much; it's most likely going to be in October.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page