PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Super Mysterious New Contests? What Prizes Do The Users Want?!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Oro's AvatarOro
October is not that far, I was thinking it would be REALLY far, like in six months from now. XD This event is going to be a lot of fun not only for the participants, but also for those who will watch! (Included me probably, unless the muse of inspiration pokes my shoulder for the writing contest) Hopefully all winners will have their works permanently displayed somewhere on the site - even the thread where they will be posted during the event would be fine, as long as it doesn't get deleted for inactivity some time after the edition is over.
HybridYüki's AvatarHybridYüki
Ooh, since it's going to be in October, are the contests going to be something Halloween related? That would be soo cute! ♥
84/150
Please feel free to check out my art shop
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
I think the prize pool is pretty fair and decent sized ^^ Lots of different ways people can win too so I think the idea's pretty sound.
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3
Demontear's AvatarDemontear
I could do the art maybe but the writing is a for sure. Sprites I'm still learning. Love this idea/contests.
both by HybridYuki
Unity100's AvatarUnity100
october sounds great to start. the prices sound fair
where there is darkness, there is light. where there is light, there is shadow. 2 sides of 1 coin. reflecting each other. can not live too one another or without each other. avi made by Unity100/me link: Advanced Espeon. Official pokemon art by Pokemon company. Espeonic made by Unity100 uploaded at Photobucket cat avis here: cat miauw
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang

QUOTE originally posted by Luxray901

Only question I have: Is it a set topic, or we can do anything we like?
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

Only question I have: Is it a set topic, or we can do anything we like?
You'll know when we announce the contest. I don't know how many times I've said it, but this thread is not a general Q&A for the contest. We're still working it out. Once and forever more - this is just for the prizes.
I love the prize pool, It's perfectly balanced in my opinion. I will definitely be entering the writing one if possible.
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
I like the prize pool.Summon means lucky seal or summon item we ask are a random summon item?
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
jenny96ist's Avatarjenny96ist
I Will definitely join. It seems like a heck load of fun :D I surely join the drawing and sprinting contest for sure

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page