PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Super Mysterious New Contests? What Prizes Do The Users Want?!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 161718

That's awesome! I just wish I was good at one of those... Is there a 4th contest you might be able to add? plz
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar
Well, honestly, the word "contest" always peaks my interest, and prizes like that are sure to get plenty of people interested! It's also pretty cool that you guys are thinking about a writing contest. It's not something you see all the time, and it's sure to get some really interesting entries, too.
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||
Spoon's AvatarSpoon
I agree, these prizes sound wonderful! ^-^ I'm a spriter and a writer. I do have a suggestion though. Possibly could there be a small prize/give-away for runner-ups/submitters? Just a thought...
Garth, cough cough, into*, cough, nevermind
I fixed my typo [Garth]NO COOKIES FOR YOU [/Garth] :o but- but... Cookies?

QUOTE originally posted by Ballad of Space

That's awesome! I just wish I was good at one of those... Is there a 4th contest you might be able to add? plz
We will be looking IN TO other forms of contest in the future, but for now this is what we have on the table. More will be coming, I promise =D

QUOTE originally posted by Spoon

Possibly could these be a small prize/give-away for runner-ups/submitters?
We could. We'll see what happens :)
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Well, if I were to enter any contest, I'd definitely be into the Zophan or summon prizes but, not the "origin keys" prize... I've never heard of that or the games listed. It would also depend on the guidelines/rules involved in each contest. I'd try my luck at the writing contest if I knew the topic(s) that were permitted. Writing a short fiction? No problem. Writing something to do with an RP, I'd set this out. A little bit of detail can't hurt, or, can it?
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
im a horrible drawer, but I am great at writing! I have a question though, will the writing be only a small amount like a few paragraphs or are we talking about a chapter or about that length?
Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
Art and spriting contest <3 Though, I would love some kind of craft contest in the future, cuz I'm a plushie maker ^^
Current Type Race score = 0
Yandalf's AvatarYandalf
Spriting contest, you say? *Fires up tablet and sets GPU to retro awesomeness mode* I do have to say though that perhaps the games could be replaced. Most of the games are on Origin anyway (SHUN THE ORIGIN. SHUUUUUUUNNNNN......) and despite there being a selection I'm pretty sure some people would have a bit of a "meh" pick because not being their genre tastes (NO TBS or LucasArts-style Adventures?! The hell happened to gaming!?) It's probably too late to suggest this already, but I think giving away credits for the Steam Store's Wallet would be a lot more elegant. You give people a game as a prize and those people get to pick whatever they want, no matter how odd or old-fashioned their tastes ;)
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Yandalf

Spriting contest, you say? *Fires up tablet and sets GPU to retro awesomeness mode* I do have to say though that perhaps the games could be replaced. Most of the games are on Origin anyway (SHUN THE ORIGIN. SHUUUUUUUNNNNN......) and despite there being a selection I'm pretty sure some people would have a bit of a "meh" pick because not being their genre tastes (NO TBS or LucasArts-style Adventures?! The hell happened to gaming!?) It's probably too late to suggest this already, but I think giving away credits for the Steam Store's Wallet would be a lot more elegant. You give people a game as a prize and those people get to pick whatever they want, no matter how odd or old-fashioned their tastes ;)
I'd be all for that, but I already paid for all of these games - this didn't come out of the site's wallet, but mine. ;w; I get it, though, but it's an option - people can choose from that or the summon, if they wish. At least, if we keep it in. ALSO PEOPLE Keep in mind, this isn't happening immediately. We're still in the planning stages - we'll have another announcement when we have a date.
Krey's AvatarKrey
How about a ditto egg for one of the prizes? *growls at lab*

Pages: 1234··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page