PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678··· 858687

QUOTE originally posted by FireFoxxo

Because I have nothing to post you all can post things you like/dislike about me for 24 hours today as long as they’re somewhat nice!! Don’t be rude I’ll be putting these on sticky notes and hanging them above my computer.
Moro is nice and is cool and is my friend and UR GOOD GET THE MELAN FOX

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
Ă—7/1000

Also Callout post for FireFoxxo SHE MADE AND DREW ME A MEGA DODRIO AND I LOVE IT AND SHE IS GREAT PLS SEND HER GIFTS AND VICTORY MEDALS OR LIFE ANTLERS
A
A
Blhshjfhshhd just had my tooth pulled I feel like hell and hate having the gauze in my mouth hhhhh
It’s been 2 days and my gum where my tooth was still hurts :[ On a lighter note tho I’m thinking of getting a Nintendo Switch at some point. Games I wanna get; Super Mario Odyssey Mario Kart Deluxe 8 Splatoon 2 Stardew Valley The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Zelda: BotW Let’s Go! Pikachu THE SPYRO REMASTERED TRILOGY AAAAAAAA
Type race plan; hatch an entire party or two of Articuno eggs, then just grab random ice eggs from the shelter
T
Update I slept pretty much all day whoops
Why the heck are there fruit flies in the bathroom There is no fruit in here are u ok

Pages: 12345678··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page