PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 858687

IM DYING SCOOB

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

No
Pls give Firefoxxo her wanted summons Victory Medals and Life Antlers SELL THEM TO ME SO I CAN GIFT THEM TO HER sell me my other friends wanted summons too Magma Stones Wishing Stones Also sell me my summons lmao Adamant Orbs Fire Feathers Thunder Feathers Ice Feathers Tidal Bells Clear Bells BEAST BALLS THAT I CANT AFFORD RIP
No
Ok so Dont hate me for this but Why did they add alolan exeggutor into pokemon go when its a gen 7 pokemon and they’ve only released up to gen 3 Like it would make 1000 times more sense for them to be released with gen 7 Yeah i get it’s still a kanto pokemon but where’s my gen 4 👀 AnywaY On a more serious note it’s mum’s birthday today. I miss you a lot mum, i’m still trying to get that melan doduo so i can name it after you, she is being difficult! A bit like you i guess 👀 I love you mum, have a good birthday up there ⭐️
In London with dad celebrating mum’s birthday from yesterday ⭐️ Going to have a buffet dinner at a place we all liked going to 😩👌 Also cannot locate any tynamo eggs in the shelter rip
ALSO 8 SUBSCRIBERS WHAT IS UP
Yyyyoooooo everyone go gift theespetales They gifted my friend firefoxxo a beautiful melan!! Go shower them both in gifts pls
i'm team ice for the new type race but i have no idea what to hatch as there's probably no way in heck I'll have finished this Doduo hunt by then, also what the heck is up there are three team flying threads rip
psa everyone who is team flying should hunt Doduo and send me all the specials

Pages: 1234567··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page