PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

automatically unlock prize egg for top 100

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Quick question: If you got the Egg from the top-100... Why do you "need" to buy the Tokens? To start hunting them maybe? In that case, you can probably afford to buy the Tokens from other people. And if you can't, you can wait until next Season when the current season unlocks are cheaper and do your hunt then. But for what reason do you "need" for things to be cheaper/free just because you placed top-100?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I agree with Niet here. While I will probably never reach top 100(in my dreams maybe), I still understand why this would be an issue. I'm on a treecko hunt, so I can't do some of these tourneys, however, the ones I can do, I can earn 5 tokens from them. Even though I can't afford to buy all the eggs, I can save those five until next season, and even the season after that, and I can afford to buy all of those eggs. So even though you worked hard for those tokens, and the prize egg, it still wouldn't really make sense to just instantlly unlock it, it would destroy the value of these tokens, and make it not really fun to try to reach top 100, or even top 500. It would make the tourney less fun in my opinion, and favor some of the people who have higher ranked badges, who can hatch eggs faster, or people who have been on here longer, or who have done certain activities to get wishalloy badges. Anyway, that's just my opinion. I respect the staff's decisions, and I feel that they have the right ideas with these tourneys. Either way, I suppose we'll see what happens! ~Assassin
I also agree with Niet. I just give this no support either way.
Hello!
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Assassin2631

It would make the tourney less fun in my opinion, and favor some of the people who have higher ranked badges, who can hatch eggs faster, or people who have been on here longer, or who have done certain activities to get wishalloy badges.
i agree with the rest of your points, but not this. the site is SUPPOSED to have advantages for users who have more badges and have been here longer. it's rewards for putting effort into the site. if a newbie who'd been here for a day and had 0 badges could easily do just as well in a tournament as eltafez or meu, i'd personally be pretty pissed. if you put effort in to get badges, of COURSE tournaments will be easier for you! however, as i said, i do agree with the rest of your points, and niet's and everyone elses, so i understand that this is going to be rejected.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Assassin2631's AvatarAssassin2631
I get what youre saying Arbor, people who dont play much wont be able to get those 5 tokens anyway, so it wont matter. Me for example, I dont normally get 5 tokens, as I dont try enough in the tourney. However, I dont think that top 100 should just instantly unlock it. The tokens would be bery devalued.
Ryujin73's AvatarRyujin73

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Quick question: If you got the Egg from the top-100... Why do you "need" to buy the Tokens? To start hunting them maybe? In that case, you can probably afford to buy the Tokens from other people. And if you can't, you can wait until next Season when the current season unlocks are cheaper and do your hunt then. But for what reason do you "need" for things to be cheaper/free just because you placed top-100?
Niet brings up a good point here. I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to catching up, I wait until the season ends so that I wouldn't have to spend so much Tokens. But to relate to this topic, unlocking them for the Top 100 would not be the best option for this because not only would it reduce the challange of getting the Exclusives after unlocking them, but the Tokens would, as others stated, no longer be of any use and people would be selling them for Credits left and right. For that reason, no support.

The Darkness Within Story

Check out my Story! :3
Avatar by Naerie for my use only. Template
For my use only!
, and Story Banner created by Galleon
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
I'm pretty sure I actually suggested this before, or supported it. But it got a lot of support, but was ultimately rejected because you're not required to use tokens to buy it, and you can always just buy it after the tourney for the discounted price. It would really devalue tokens, and the tourney mon wouldn't be a challenge, and keeping/achieving Arceus rank is supposed to be difficult. Those who are serious about hunting it will pay to unlock it, but that's their choice, and it's optional.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page