PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in automatically unlock prize egg for top 100

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > automatically unlock prize egg for top 100 >

Ryujin73's AvatarRyujin73
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Quick question: If you got the Egg from the top-100... Why do you "need" to buy the Tokens? To start hunting them maybe? In that case, you can probably afford to buy the Tokens from other people. And if you can't, you can wait until next Season when the current season unlocks are cheaper and do your hunt then. But for what reason do you "need" for things to be cheaper/free just because you placed top-100?
Niet brings up a good point here. I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to catching up, I wait until the season ends so that I wouldn't have to spend so much Tokens. But to relate to this topic, unlocking them for the Top 100 would not be the best option for this because not only would it reduce the challange of getting the Exclusives after unlocking them, but the Tokens would, as others stated, no longer be of any use and people would be selling them for Credits left and right. For that reason, no support.

The Darkness Within Story

Check out my Story! :3
Avatar by Naerie for my use only. Template
For my use only!
, and Story Banner created by Galleon
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page