PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Get the Worlds 2014 Pikachu!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Daenerys's AvatarDaenerys
For those who want to get others one. Just send your friends some zc and they can then preorder their own, :D
Beerke's AvatarBeerke
Yeps that's how i did it for my son to, so we preordered both :-p
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I'm so happy I has saving some ZC's for an UberCharm in case I couldn't get the money next month. I decided the CS was more important :D Who could resist a Pikachu anyway?
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
derpdedomike's Avatarderpdedomike
So in other words something I can't get.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) Make sure click the cutest cutie ever pizzapiebear!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by derpdedomike

So in other words something I can't get.
Yup. Unless you invest a minimum amount of effort into finding someone who will trade you stuff. Go to the ZC page, enter 100 in the box, then click "Get Shareable link". Now post on the Trade Forums saying you want 100 ZCs for the Pikachu event, and tell people what you're willing to offer for it. Once you get a trade you will accept, send them the Shareable link from earlier and OMG you now have Zophan Canisters! Easy! Now go get a Pikachu ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
You can now claim the Worlds 2014 Pikachu from the preorder page: here's mine! Hope you enjoy :)
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
Pardon my extreme rudeness. But I saw there are some pixels out off place, so I edited them. D:

2014 CS

I do not want to offend anyone, just help! >u<
@Khisyra: The scarf is improperly layered, the leg looks too straight-edged, and... the eye is transparent. I fail to see how this is "fixed"...
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
A bit hard on the eyes, but that might be because I'm using a dark skin/have bad eyes. It's really cute though, and while I don't think Khisyra's version is bad, I think the original looks fine. Thanks Niet! :)
Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff
Just bought and claimed mine! I have wanted to support the site for a long time but would rather unlock all the upgrades and such in my own time. I really hope for more of these events in the future!
Credit

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page