PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Get the Worlds 2014 Pikachu!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
Then you googled the wrong image :P It'll be the one in the image Niet linked to. If it weren't then why would he link us to that image? If you go to the Pokemon.com official website, you'll see the same Pikachu on the top banner.
Signature by Naiyala
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
I don't know, that's why I was confused lol. I thought myabe the image was a placeholder or... I dunno. :P I didn't think to check the official site though, I haven't been on there in years.
MageOfBlood's AvatarMageOfBlood
It looks like a wrestler.
Avatar is a screenshot from YuGiOh Arc V Formerly Brygames. Am I banned yet?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Fun fact: If you wanted to buy the plush version at the Worlds event, it cost $25. By comparison, this is a steal :p I may have gotten carried away with my buying stuff this year... *looks guiltily at bag full of loot*
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
recon117's Avatarrecon117
I went ahead and grabbed him, for 100 ZC's, Niet is right, this is a steal, too good to pass by my standards.
xXKaitoXx's AvatarxXKaitoXx
i wish i had some ZC to get it, but i have no way of buying it *sigh* =(
~Avatar made by me~ My Shinies || Trade Thread || Journal The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service:Lenders Posts || Trades/Borrowing
229/500 Origin Sashes!
215/500 GS Balls!
Buying Origin Sashes [20zc | 100gp] & GS Balls [20zc | 100gp]
Shazi's AvatarShazi
$1??? I'm pretty sure I have that in spare change floating around. Check your couches, who knows you could find some ZC's there Question!: Will we have the keep a free space in our party or will there be a page to claim the CS?
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Neonray3's AvatarNeonray3
I like this idea. I think I will be the one buying more than 1 (If I could). More likely 10 of them. But, I can see why you made it 1 per user. I'm going to preorder mine tomorrow. So excited.
Looking for Adament/Lustorbs,GS Balls Current Hunt:? My Summon and Box Box Shop
MataDuskNui's AvatarMataDuskNui
wish i could get some zc, but paypal hates me. locked my account and won't let me use my debt card
Nerazzurri's AvatarNerazzurri
Was expecting Sejun Park's Pachirisu, but this one is cool aswell. To bad I can't afford to buy sprites on the internet.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page