PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Get the Worlds 2014 Pikachu!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In celebration of another incredible Pokémon World Championship, here is your chance to get a Custom Sprite of the Worlds 2014 Pikachu! It is available for sale for 100 Zophan Canisters, limited to one per user! Click here to view the preorder page. We will try to get these Pikachu claimable as soon as possible, but please be aware that we're going through a busy period so it may take a little while. Pre-ordering will close on August 24th, so don't miss out! EDIT: The Worlds Pikachu can now be claimed from the preorder page!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
Is it possible for others to buy this custom for people who have no/cannot affort ZC? :3
Skits's AvatarSkits

QUOTE originally posted by Khisyra

Is it possible for others to buy this custom for people who have no/cannot affort ZC? :3
Good question. I am no Niet, so I am not sure. this would be useful, though, since I cannot get the ZC.
My Forum: Here! I do not own any of these images and I will give credit to their creator. Dragon Cave Project Nyoka
Since I don't remember a whole lot about the CS PokéMon from my time on PF1, I have to ask if it's possible for this Pikachu to evolve.
Avatar made by me. Mega Houndoom © Nintendo/GAMEFREAK. Melanistic idea © PFQ
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The Pikachu cannot evolve. The pre-order is going to stay exclusive to those who can afford to buy it, I'm afraid. However, once the P3 Lab opens for business I intend to make this Pikachu available there - but it won't be at the pre-order price (it'll be slightly higher, most likely, but no guarantees at this point XD) And I plan for the P3 Lab to allow buying for other people, and maybe we can have special events where buying CSes for other people gives you a reward, stuff like that. We'll see! For now, though, it's going to stay exclusive. Sorry!
Eclipsehawk's AvatarEclipsehawk
Aww it's so kawaii! Anyway this is so cool though I can't but it :(. Is it breedable?
Journal
Message me
Art Shop
Shiny Hunt/Trades Shop
Credit
SarakuHD's AvatarSarakuHD
Oh man, I want that Pikachu. Sadly, cant get ZC... Question: Can it breed?
deeds by the dead and crossed hearts bleed; borne with a bloody legacy meant to die with its generation and it kills for all the wrong reasons -
- at the end of the day -
we all bleed
r e d.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
It likely can breed but all its eggs would be regular Pichus.
Signature by Naiyala
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
Oooh neat. o: I have no money but I had to get one anyways. >_> I need to stop telling myself "It's only $1!" or "That's cheap, it won't make a difference" lol Is it going to look like the one in the picture on the pre-order page? When I Googled it, a Pikachu in a FIFA shirt came up. So I'm confused as to which it is.
MamaMew's AvatarMamaMew
Makes me wish my ZC weren't stuck on the original PF site. I'm tempted to say screw it and buy more anyway (even though I really shouldn't).
Sprite Edited by Chronos, Angelic/Royalty Mew
Made by Adrian
Made by Ninetales12
Made by KitKatKutie2
Made by Cerberus

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page