PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Omega, Alpha, and Theta Species

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

This is based off the question posed in this thread, but was left unanswered... Until now! The question: What would happen if a Pokemon not only hatches Delta, but also Shiny, Albino, or even Melanistic? That's what this Idea is for, so if this is already planned, kudos to the staff! Omega Species: This is what could happen if a Pokemon hatched Shiny AND Delta, rarer than the proposed Delta Species, which was suggested to be rarer than Shiny but not as rare as Albinos. Don't worry; Delta Species was suggested to hatch randomly, but not as much as Shinies. Omega Species would not be rarer than Albinos. They would be identified with a red-orange capital Omega symbol Alpha Species: This is what could happen if a Pokemon hatched Albino AND Delta, rarer than Albino but not as rare than Melanistic. They would be identified by an indigo lowercase Alpha symbol Theta Species: Alternatively called Sigma Species, these Pokemon is the result of a specimen hatching Shiny, Albino, AND Delta. They are even rarer than Melanistic, and would be identified by a violet capital Theta/Sigma symbol This is meant to be a possible answer to the question posted above, and I can see only one arguement against it: Melans are supposed to be an ultimate goal. However, what if you 100% the MelanDex and you already 100% the other Dexes? Questions, comments, concerns?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
I still don't fully understand what the heck you're talking about, even after reading the linked thread, but according to Garth in that thread something is already planned. I'd also like to chime in with a response to your question about 100% all the dexes, even melan dex... Name me one user who has 100% every dex... Trick question - there isn't one. As far as I'm aware, there are plenty of melans that haven't been discovered yet, especially fakemon, legends, UBs, and the one I'll eventually get Ditto. It's going to be quite some time before anyone has a completely full dex for everything.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Polagator's AvatarPolagator
It would be a cool idea,but lets just keep it simple for the newbies. Then Niet would have to make different typings. Like we already have purple shinies that are water instead of poison and having different typings even if they look a certain type such as skiploom is weird and why would we just dex variations or just different types? It's just work that is not needed. Well what if we get all of these dexes, just make it even harder for the newbies to catch up or does give up because it's overwhelming. Really nobody has gotten more than 400 melans why do we need more things to dex. Well thats just me,enough said :P Edit:I've read more in the thread and it has to do something with auras I believe? Well they have to make an excuse of making of such since melanism is very black pigments while albinism is very white pigments, and shiny is a mutation
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
So based off of you're previous thread of the delta species, (Which was approved, but might not be exactly how you think it is), you're trying to suggest new names for if a pokemon is delta+shiny, delta+albino, and delta+melanistic? Is it really necessary? Couldn't we just wait for these delta species type pokemon to come out before trying to figure everything else out?
As with my Delta Species idea, I don't expect this to happen right away. I am welcome to any changes made between now and when Delta's implemented.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
δ-Shiny, duh :p No need to remember which is which with such clear naming.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page