PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gym Forum Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
this might be a silly question, but what do you mean by impossible gym? is there some sort of setup that would just make a battle unwinnable? that's not something we have to worry about happening, right? that would be concerning.
profile and shop images by me
One of the impossible gym scenarios that I can think of is that the Pokémon in their gym is fully trained with gummies included and gems attached to improve their AI + damage but the main thread person’s rule is to only challenge them using untrained pokemon
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
oh! oh, i think i understand. thank you. another question i have, can you have more than one badge available? i was thinking i might offer various styled challenges with a badge for each, but I'm not sure if that's allowed.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
That is allowed. I’ve seen past gyms (which are now deleted sadly) who had different styled challenges that people could battle with different badges for each (like difficult levels, beginners, etc$
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
AidenW's AvatarAidenW
1. what do you mean by putting proof of permission for my artwork as I made it myself in Paint 3D? 2. Also, how would I distribute my badge? -AIDEN W.
Avatar and Garden Clan image Credited to Aiden Westover
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
*My avatar was made using Fusioncalc.com (Put aegislash and aegislash together!)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by AidenW

1. what do you mean by putting proof of permission for my artwork as I made it myself in Paint 3D? 2. Also, how would I distribute my badge? -AIDEN W.
For you proof of permission would simply be crediting yourself so others cannot steal your badge such as "Badge made by me." Please make sure the badge meets the size requirement :) If a user wins against your Gym, you simply post the badge to them in a post or send them a PM.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1853 — Shiny Total: 32 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
AidenW's AvatarAidenW
Thanks for clearing that up!
Silverfang405's AvatarSilverfang405
I read through to see if there was an answer to my question but unfortunately couldn't find anything, what is allowed gimic wise? If I wanted to use the same pokemon (braviary to be specific) but train them differently enough to give them a challenge could I? Would I also be able to use deltas just to add some more variety to it so long as I allow challengers to use deltas? I thought it would be very fitting for a gym I run because of my hoard but if this isn't allowed I'll probably just do flying with a braviary as my ace
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfang405

I read through to see if there was an answer to my question but unfortunately couldn't find anything, what is allowed gimic wise? If I wanted to use the same pokemon (braviary to be specific) but train them differently enough to give them a challenge could I? Would I also be able to use deltas just to add some more variety to it so long as I allow challengers to use deltas? I thought it would be very fitting for a gym I run because of my hoard but if this isn't allowed I'll probably just do flying with a braviary as my ace
These are fine as long as the rules are followed (as in, don't make the Gym impossible to win)
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
Can two people run the same gym? And if they can, can they have 6 pokemon in total, if not six each?
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page