PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 32

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by wrenwraith

I'm sure you guys can do it! Agreed clicking mobile is pretty fast, especially if fields aren't stacked
Thanks....
arbor's Avatararbor
this is the first MCW i haven't been out of town w/o internet for in three months! excited i finally got to participate:)
arbor ☼ journal: 834 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
I just got to the target a minute ago.
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
soupspace's Avatarsoupspace
im so hyped to see the megastone soooooooon ive reached past the 10k a while ago
i like dry and sweet berry pokemon and i am tired
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Hey guys, just noticed something. Shazi's counter has been on for both mcw days. Shazi is an espeon. For a small while now, staff have been doing an eevee mega for every other mcw, so this mcw falls on an eevee. The mega stone is blue and pink. Shazi's albino blepseon 'sona has the same pink scarf, and blue colour. Mega possibly confirmed?
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
> 56 min > 2am me: why i'm truly hyped and i'll try to stay up to 3am just to see who it is
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by aisudesu

> 56 min > 2am me: why i'm truly hyped and i'll try to stay up to 3am just to see who it is
And perhaps a few extra hours or so, just because it may tke time for sally to give out all the megastones.
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Milotite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,547 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Oh WOW that's pretty. Need me a shiny fishie now. Love the rainbows <3 <3
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Saphera's AvatarSaphera
Omgosh, YESSS, Mega Milotic! ;___;! Edit: HOOBOI IS THIS PURDY OR WHAT. I need a BILLION right now! O_O Edit Edit: Just wanted to say, now that I'm all settled with things right now, that the art and spritwork is FABULOUSSS! Thank you so much to the artists and sprite artists! You guys did an amazing job! Much love for all the time and effort you guys put into making this for us! ^-^

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page