PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 32

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Oh boy can't wait for it. I have no clue as to what it'll be but I'm excited!
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Astimageon's AvatarAstimageon
ifihadazcforeverytimesomeonereadthefilename.png Good job Niet, good job.
sprite portfolio cool sprites profile pic made by icymoon193
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Niet, you will never make me stop reading them filenames. EVAR. ...though, I don't think we've ever had an "It's a secret to everybody" yet. Which surprises me.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
wow, you'd have a lot of ZC. anyway: i think it might be a jellicentite or malamarite. maybe a delcattite? but looking at inkay's palette
source: pokemon-palettes on tumblr
, i think it's probably malamarite edit: spaced out so the tip can be read
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
CassieRose's AvatarCassieRose
ifihadazcforeverytimesomeonereadthefilename Clever, clever. Absolutely no hints at all, unless it's a Ifihadazcforeverytimesomeonereadthefilenameite. Then that'll be wonder to behold.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Well I still want Mega Glaceon Q so Imma say that. Expecting the rest of the Eeveelutions eventually and that colour combo fits Glacie best anyway.
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
IT'S SUICUNE Okay, but seriously, Drampa?
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200
You guys are taking the file name at face value: just a joke. What if the "zc" is part of the hint? Isn't the site lore that Niet is like infused with Zophan or something? What if it was a Nietite to be used on an Absol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Free to use badge made by ezpups
Lea's AvatarLea
ifihadazcforeverytimesomeonereadthefilename.png
Looks to me like a Primarite. Oh well, time to break my hands.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page