PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 32

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617

fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
I wanted to evolve mine and not check the Sprite Discovery, OH BOY— if she qin't beautiful idk what is tbh,,,, The rainbow-ish tail is a nice touch, too! Ahh, I love it and it was worth sacrificing my wrist.
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
can someone gimme a milotic? Or a pokeblock, I wish i had a miltic XD
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by EspeonGem

Yeah me 2

QUOTE originally posted by Ninja647

QUOTE originally posted by EspeonGem

Yeah me 2
Yes, someone traded me one! Me precious Milo~
Zen's AvatarZen
You know, if you looked in the tourney shop under the misc items tab, you could easily find the PokeBlock. To be on topic, I like how the new mega looks~ though it's kinda strange to me that Suriya becomes staff and then Milotic gets a mega. Like, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but to me it just seems like she had a hand in Milotic getting a mega since its her sona. I don't think that's the case though, but that's just what my mind is going to. Edit; I hit post instead of preview, derp.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
I dun have any tokens.
01lclark's Avatar01lclark

QUOTE originally posted by 01lclark

Dunsparce, Milotic, or another Tornament Exclusive.
What do you know, one of my guesses was finally spot-on. Also, an amazing design! I give the Graphics Team a 10/10. :D

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

To be on topic, I like how the new mega looks~ though it's kinda strange to me that Suriya becomes staff and then Milotic gets a mega. Like, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but to me it just seems like she had a hand in Milotic getting a mega since its her sona. I don't think that's the case though, but that's just what my mind is going to.
The same could then apply to Mega Zoroark Q being made because of Sciana, and Mega Jirachi Q for Rayvne. Both of which are also beautiful Megas. :) It could be because the staff likes those Pokémon, but the main reason is that they feel that they are incomplete.
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

To be on topic, I like how the new mega looks~ though it's kinda strange to me that Suriya becomes staff and then Milotic gets a mega. Like, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but to me it just seems like she had a hand in Milotic getting a mega since its her sona. I don't think that's the case though, but that's just what my mind is going to. Edit; I hit post instead of preview, derp.
If it helps, Milotic was actually made by Looker waaaaay before Suri was ever on staff. With the mega lookback event, we've just been busy and the planned mega for this month was changed because Milotic just happened to be basically ready, we just needed to spruce it up a bit and not have the weirdly zoomed in screenshot lmao.

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

The same could then apply to Mega Zoroark Q being made because of Sciana, and Mega Jirachi Q for Rayvne. Both of which are also beautiful Megas. :) It could be because the staff likes those Pokémon, but the main reason is that they feel that they are incomplete.
Yep! also technically I didn't even have a hand in Zoroark until it was resprited (i drew the sketch for the new pose). It was all R'ahnok because he really wanted to make a Mega Zoroark. And Mega Jirachi was for Tanabata~ So the fact that they're megas that happen to match pokesonas is entirely coincidental. We just like those mon and sometimes like for Jirachi they happen to fit a certain holiday, etc.~
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,613,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page