PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 32

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's that time of month again, so ready your clicking fingers for Mass-Click Weekend 32! The event will take place on April 29th and 30th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
sylveonite? :ooo
オレはオレのルールで歩いてく
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
panpour!?
April's gone really fast. I feel like the last mass-click weekend was like a week ago.
Read it here Avatar made by me using RiseofDarkFire's Star Trek Dress Up Game on Deviant Art. Banner made by me using images from BBC's Merlin
Script's AvatarScript
SQUINTING WHAT IS IT
Avatar drawn by me. Please do not take without permission. (Not that's it's free to use anyways...) Roll For Initiative
X-cited.....can't wait
Thank you to JarchiGamer for my avatar!!! You can find me here: Mystiquil's Lil Shop of Wunders Or here: Ninja's & Mystiquil's Ocean Stalls
Azureart148's AvatarAzureart148
Milotic?
Check out my gym below! \/ Check out my friend's awesome story @:https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/62834/DPKMNJ-Dakota-s-Pokemon-Journey
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
Dragalge maybe? ;o; can't wait
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
inhales Primarina??? :0
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
DiamondsDroog's AvatarDiamondsDroog
betting on sylveonite and hoping so i have an excuse to use this malasada and man i didn't realize it was mcw this soon where did april go
icon by Type Null, espeon sprite official

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page