PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

$ The Unofficial Item Pricing Guide $

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234

Insti's AvatarInsti

QUOTE originally posted by RuinHistoryNerd

I've seen "collector's price" around a few times, but I can't quite figure out what it means. I'm assuming it's got to do with people who collect hundreds of summon items for hunts/TRs, but how does it relate to the actual price of the item?
Pretty much what it means is how much that certain user prices the item at. If a person collects, say Ice Statues at 20zc, that is their collector’s price. If someone collects the same but at 50zc, that is the other person’s collector’s price. Usually their forum signature or abouts would talk about how much they collect each summon at, but usually if it’s a first time, they would provide how much their collector prices are.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 0
Dodododogama's AvatarDodododogama
How much in GP is a good price for a PR Stick?
Profile pic art is mine!
Korvaa's AvatarKorvaa
So I see where you talk about the pricing of s/a/m, DP, and egg hatch points and how they relate. But i was wondering if you had any advice on how to price s/a/m specifically for exclusives and variants, due to how much more work and currency goes into getting them. I also often look at the site stats for s/a/m to see if its popular or not as it would give me a inkling of what my next hunt would be and supply and demand, so i would know if people like them and would possibly buy them in a shop. But one of the pokemon i hatched out during TR (casue it has higher points than what i was hatching out)has 25 albinos on the site including mine and the supply is loooow and i have no idea what the demand is for it or even how to price exclusives in all honesty Disclaimer, im not asking what i should price this specific mon for, more of what should pricing be for s/a/m exclusives and variants in general. I wanted to make that clear and i didnt know if i did a good job explaining why im having a hard time with pricing. Sorry if it sounded like i was asking that.
Score: 0
vurren's Avatarvurren
how much have you seen the red nose day popplio/brionne/primarina be sold for? I imagine it's pretty high and that the price only rises with each evo but they're dream pokemon of mine and I'd like to know a baseline of what I should be offering

Vurren | It/They | 23

#1 carnivine fan and objectmon defender
Website (13+) JournalArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from SuMo Pokeani Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun PMD:E Carnivine Gifs from PMD Sprite Repository
Hello! I'm not new to selling, but I am new to selling custom sprites. I've seen a couple of them here and there, but one of them I'm fairly certain is a bit more rare than the rest. I need help pricing them all, but especially the last one! I need these ones priced: And this is the one I think is a bit more rare:
TM06Zy's AvatarTM06Zy
what's korokunite worth i don'tsee any on the market
Achillo's AvatarAchillo

QUOTE originally posted by vurren

how much have you seen the red nose day popplio/brionne/primarina be sold for? I imagine it's pretty high and that the price only rises with each evo but they're dream pokemon of mine and I'd like to know a baseline of what I should be offering
Popplio was given to users who bought any amount of ZC during the event, Brionne was given to users who bought at least 1,500 ZC and Primarina was given to users who bought at least 3,000 ZC. I bought Popplio and Primarina from a user after the event was over and I don't remember what I paid for, but I imagine it was close to the requirements for at least Primarina, so arouns 3,000 ZC. Since they're not available in the Cele's shop (that I'm aware of) they'd probably fetch more, so a good baseline I'd say would be 4,000 for Primarina, 2,500 for Brionne and probably around 1,000 for Popplio. Good luck in your search!

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 0

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page