PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in $ The Unofficial Item Pricing Guide $

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > $ The Unofficial Item Pricing Guide $ >

Korvaa's AvatarKorvaa
So I see where you talk about the pricing of s/a/m, DP, and egg hatch points and how they relate. But i was wondering if you had any advice on how to price s/a/m specifically for exclusives and variants, due to how much more work and currency goes into getting them. I also often look at the site stats for s/a/m to see if its popular or not as it would give me a inkling of what my next hunt would be and supply and demand, so i would know if people like them and would possibly buy them in a shop. But one of the pokemon i hatched out during TR (casue it has higher points than what i was hatching out)has 25 albinos on the site including mine and the supply is loooow and i have no idea what the demand is for it or even how to price exclusives in all honesty Disclaimer, im not asking what i should price this specific mon for, more of what should pricing be for s/a/m exclusives and variants in general. I wanted to make that clear and i didnt know if i did a good job explaining why im having a hard time with pricing. Sorry if it sounded like i was asking that.
Score: 5525
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page