PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

$ The Unofficial Item Pricing Guide $

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Yep! If you were going by the popular Delta Point price, then yes, a 16-point Pokemon would be equivalent to 160 gp. c: That’s just if you want to sell a Pokémon for that much! If you want to sell your Pokémon for more or less, you’d likely have no problem finding someone who would eventually buy it. In my personal opinion, the popular DP price is a bit low, so I use it as a last resort when selling my own Pokémon. Ah, so it doesn’t! A lot of wiki links were messed up earlier today, so I guess that caused this link to go bad. I’ll update it in just a moment! I’m glad you find this guide helpful! ^-^
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Kachina's AvatarKachina
Ah, alright! Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it! ^_^
Mso's AvatarMso
May I ask how much CAD would a 5k egg MELAN mon be worth?
credit Team Corkscrew Crash - January 2021
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by Mso

May I ask how much CAD would a 5k egg MELAN mon be worth?
Going by the common delta point price, 10 gp/10k credits:2 zc, and multiplying it by 800 (delta points a 5k egg gets you), the price would be 1600 zophan canisters.

Calculations :p

After calculating the zophan price, here’s a little trick I learned- if you go to the zophan page where you buy zophan, you can change the currency to any currency available at the top, and it calculates the value of the zophan depending on the value of the currency at this point in time. Look at only the 500 zc amount. This is the base price and there are no fees or discounts added to it. The current value of 500 zc is 8.72 CAD. Divide 1600 (value you’re looking for) by 500 to get 3.2. Multiply 3.2 by 8.72 CAD to = 27.904
1600 zc as of right now would be exactly 27.90 CAD. So if you were selling by DP price, that would be the exact current value of the melan through that pricing method. That’s using the most solid values to calculate price, but even those tend to fluctuate with inflation/deflation. I recommend you deviate from that price as you see fit, depending on your own personal value given to the melan.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
How much do the referral custom sprites sell for? The Let's Go & Cheerleaders. I can't find anyone selling them to get a general idea. The wiki has prices for most of the other CS, but not those specifically.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hi @GnarleyQuinn! Sorry that it took so long to get back to you. I can offer help and advice but first I need to make a disclaimer:

Disclaimer

Anything that I may tell you or show you is based off of my own personal research. I am not enforcing any prices, nor do I want you to feel as though you need to follow my advice. Please take what I tell you with a grain of salt and please remember that nothing that I tell you needs to be followed.
From what I can tell, the referral bonus Custom Sprites (Let’s Go and Cheerleader Sprites) have not been sold in Cele’s Center, so they do not have a solid price to go off of. That’s likely why they don’t have prices on the wiki. I have seen trade threads selling them in the past, but I do not know exactly what they have sold for. I WILL tell you that from what I have seen, many custom sprites tend to go for similar values (there are outliers, of course. The Smeargle CS, for example, has only 7-9 (estimated) individual Pokémon on the entire site and I have only seen one being sold (in an auction)). If you would like to reference other current sellers: •There is currently a Let’s Go Eevee being sold in a trade thread for “1500-2000” gp, as quoted by the seller. •There is currently another user selling both Pikachu and Eevee CS sprites, but listed as “offer.” •Another user is selling a Let’s Go Pikachu, but price is unlabeled. The seller says “PWYW” (pay what you want), but “Please be fair with offers.” ^^I have gone through all the current trade threads made as of posting this reply, and these are all that I see being sold. If you would like to use them as a starting point, there you go. ^-^

Update for this guide
This post will also serve as an update post to avoid double posting. I have made a few changes to the first post, mostly in wording and disclaimers, but I have also updated the FAQs section with a new question/answer, as well as updating wording in preexisting questions and answers. I have also added a new rule that I will no longer take DM/PM inquiries regarding this thread. The most important change that I would like to address is disclaimers. I included disclaimers in the foreword before, but they are now outlined and made more clear. They are the first wall of text that you see when clicking on the guide. I understand that my guide is very structured and somewhat professionally written, which can make it come off as official, so I want to make it more clear that my guide is NOT in ANY way, shape, or form, a required or official pricing guide. I will ONLY offer advice to those who ask for it, using real examples and as solid values (coming directly from the site) as I can. I understand that price policing can be a concern amongst some people, but I assure you that this is the opposite of my intention. My guide is mainly to help people who don’t know how to navigate the trade forum economy and would like help, or to find some place to start figuring out how much items cost (generally). I have yet to be told that my guide is a form of price policing, but I still wish to take steps to be as transparent, honest, and understandable as I can. Another important update is that I will no longer be accepting private message/direct message inquiries regarding this thread. I have only gotten 1 or 2 in the past, but I would like to make this an official rule. In my goal of being transparent and honest in this thread, all price-related questions or requests must be posted in this thread. If you ask me anything via DM, then I will direct you back to my guide and ask you to ask me here instead. Questions regarding the guide itself, such as “what does this mean?” can be answered, but price-related questions are to remain publicly in this thread. Final thing! I have included another poll on the front, asking you to rate the accuracy of price ranges on the first post. ^-^ You may abstain to see results, but if you would like to give feedback on this thread but can’t write anything out, this is a good way to do so! You can rate it on a scale of five- 5 being best and 1 being worst. Note that my goal is not to be the most accurate with numbers as there is only so much that I can include in this thread within the confines of the site rules, BUT be as accurate as I can. Thank you for reading and as always, if you have any questions or are confused about anything, please feel free to ask. ^-^
continue's Avatarcontinue
could you add average prices for gems? sm/m/lg ?? this guide is very helpful, tysm
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I’m glad it’s helpful! :3 Unfortunately, I don't think that it’s a good idea to add gems on the front, as they vary in price by gem type and change very frequently. The best indicator of gems is to check the market board for the gems you want to buy or sell- this is the best indicator as to what people buy different gems at. I can include notes on gems, but I cannot add any price ranges for them, since they change so much and I don’t feel comfortable putting numbers on them. Edit: a section on gems has been added to the front!
continue's Avatarcontinue
what about adding a mega stone section? im assuming t5 cost more than t4, t4 > t3, ect.

QUOTE originally posted by continue

what about adding a mega stone section? im assuming t5 cost more than t4, t4 > t3, ect.
I don't know a lot about this but I'd assume the tiers would be the equal to the price of on-season tokens they cost. For example, t5's would be anywhere between 180 zc and 1500zc. Though I've seen people selling different t5 mega stones at different prices, and for a lot less, so your guess is as good as mine. On a side note, what's the market price for already-hatched legendaries?
Yeet.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page