PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clyjournal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 171819

nectar acquired (I mean, I'm probably going to keep nectar hunting after this, since they apparently see for a whole lot of credits, and I still have those Ultra Beast eggs to get)
(avatar by me, type race banner by me using official art from The Pokemon Company) Shop Thread!
...well, a 20+% Dusky discount finally happened, yet I was only able to afford one UB egg. Kinda wish I could have an easier time trading in my GP more quickly.
Nevermind that last post - I managed to find someone last night who was willing to trade me enough credits for me to order all the UB eggs I had slots for. Once thise get in and hatched, I'll only have one UB left, and then I'll be able to finish up the Alola dex!
15th place, wow. And I didn't even have to keep up with the tournament after like the halfway point. Guess it helps that I happened to have a stockpile of Togepi anyway, but I think most of my 404 points came from all the Weedles.
After so long, I've finally done it. I've finally gotten all the Ultra Beasts - and so not only was I able to finally use that Black Prism I bought weeks ago, but I got an Azure Flute in a box right after. Finally going to finish up the legendaries, it looks like.
875 points. I didn't even have any trouble staying in the top 100, I don't think I even dropped out of the top 50. Even when I stopped adopted potential evolvers halfway through the week for more Togepi eggs. I didn't even have to evolve any of my wishforge Togepis. I suppose everything went right. Got a bunch of evolve-ready mons, was lucky enough to have my two Wurmple take different paths, even finished the UB quest just in time to get a Type: Null and evolve it for points. But I'm still not sure how I managed this much. Not even sure what I'm going to do with the tokens at this point. I could get a last Dragon Ball and perhaps a Mega Voucher 4 for a Meteorite (still need a few Apoc. mons), but after that? Not sure. The fakemon eggs themselves, I've gotten most of them handled. ...Also I finally gave up and gave the Ditto Egg Voucher to the supplier. I was worried that doing so before finding a Ditto Egg in the lab would be a waste, buuuut I could sell any others I got anyway.
And now I've run through nearly the entirety of the dex. Literally the only dex entries I would need before Arceus rank are tournament-exclusive mons - including the EggDexes for Bunbori and Boxaby, since I only got those from the Shelter, but more notably the Taiveret line. And that's it! ...Until the next set of tournament mons come around, of course, and the thing is I'd have to wait until next season starts anyway to finish up what I have remaining.
Daaaaangit I finally scraped together enough Fairy Gems for the Wishalloy badge but I forgot about the Relic Crown requirement I don't have enough coppers for this
Oh hey, Arceus rank! Finally!

Wishforge Progress

Current Badge: Progress Complete!

Relics Needed

None!

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page