PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clyjournal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 171819

So I figured I should actually make one of these. I was originally waiting until a more notable occasion might come up, like my first shiny, but that hasn't been happening so I might as well start now. Anyway, I'm Cly. Just joined in early March, and already I've made pretty considerable headway in the ranks. Though I still have plenty left to do... ------ Dex Progress
Egg Dex: 691 / 691
Regular Dex: 1606 / 1606
Shiny Dex: 1467 / 1606
Albino Dex: 1469 / 1606
Melan Dex: 195 / 1606
(avatar by me, type race banner by me using official art from The Pokemon Company) Shop Thread!
...Actually, it's kind of funny how I had to update the regular dex count just a few hours after first posting this because of Pokerus.
I feel like I'm still missing something as far as how to get Nectar. Like, the most I've heard is to have a Ribombee in your party (check) while harvesting "perfectly watered" berries. Which I'm unsure what exactly that means. I think I've at least determined that overwatering is entirely possible, but at this rate that Ribombee's gonna hit level 100 before I get any Nectar.
Somehow lucked into getting a Red Orb today! That's the second uber-rare item I've obtained so far... but the Mythrite I still can't use yet. Still no luck with getting nectar, though.
I ACTUALLY DID IT First albino I've gotten on here. First alt-colored Pokemon I've obtained on here at all, actually. Neat! (also today's been a really good day for me for obtaining and using summons)
Man... 200 eggs into a Togepi hunt, and no shinies at all, not even during the Sei bonus day. No albinos either, despite still using a fully-charged radar.
well, finally took like 260 eggs but I finally hatched a shiny
2 Ultra Beasts down, 5 to go... whenever I accumulate several tons of credits again. And I haven't been having much luck with getting any summons from chests in the last couple days, either - a Clear Bell has been the only one.
Wow, that was a close tournament. Last time tthe task was evolving, Ipulled way ahead and stayed there, but this time I nearly dropped off the top 100 several times! Made it through in the end though. (Also been having better luck with summons now - just finished unlocking all the Chain summons)
At this point I'm debating myself on whether to actually use my Ditto Egg Voucher or not. Like, I want to sell it to someone who could put it to good use... but at the same time, I want that Eggdex entry. And so far, the Lab hasn't been yielding any.

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page