PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

In regards to unfinished sprites.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

PurpleLugia's AvatarPurpleLugia

QUOTE originally posted by KathiraNarae

Bwa! When did Xerneas appear? And do you think you'll be forced to do a version where its horns/feet/stuff are lit up?
Xerneas was made quite a while ago. Also, I doubt there'll be a sprite for its "Active" colors, since in the game it only gains those colors while in battle, and there's no battling on this site. It makes sense to me that because of no battling, that only the "Inactive" Xerneas sprite is needed on this site.
Hoarder of Klefki and dinosaur Pokemon!
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleLugia

QUOTE originally posted by KathiraNarae

Bwa! When did Xerneas appear? And do you think you'll be forced to do a version where its horns/feet/stuff are lit up?
Xerneas was made quite a while ago. Also, I doubt there'll be a sprite for its "Active" colors, since in the game it only gains those colors while in battle, and there's no battling on this site. It makes sense to me that because of no battling, that only the "Inactive" Xerneas sprite is needed on this site.
Same is true of Cherrim and Castform... Yet...
Signature by Naiyala
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
I will admit that Cherrim and Castform's changes are dex entries on their different forms. Xerneas is just a colour change. So, I reckon PurpleLugia is probably correct.
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
I suppose that is the actual evidence to support the theory then. If there's no Dex entry for it, I suppose it's not a major issue. If it gets made it'll be a minor thing like the Event Floette.
Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
I would like to point out that your arguments are kinda invalid because: 1. Active Mode is not only a 'colour change'. Its horns are also different. The difference can be clearly seen on this fanart 2. Based on the original Pokemon X/Y games, both Xerneas' modes have their Pokedex entries, just like Cherrim, Castform, Darmanitan, Meloetta and other battle-only forms. 3. "It makes sense to me that because of no battling, that only the "Inactive" Xerneas sprite is needed on this site.". Well, we already have the above-mentioned forms and mega evolutions (+ they can be permanent) which also are battle-only forms.
Current Type Race score = 19200

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page