PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

In regards to unfinished sprites.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Meiana's AvatarMeiana
wow, those sprites made by KeyChan are awesome too. It quite hard to tell whether Sei or KeyChan made them xD I find it ironic about KeyChan hijacking the thread because her name contains 'key..' Which unlocks stuff, I guess :p
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
iZoura's AvatariZoura
These sprites look amazing so far ! Keep up the good work guys, I honestly can't find any criticism to give, but I'll be sure to tell you if I have any ! :)
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
Venefica's AvatarVenefica
To be honest, the Mega Houndoom's left horn doesn't look quite right. But that's just me :o
Etherious's AvatarEtherious
Hey I know this is a weird question, but when is Sei going to make a Frogadier sprite?
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
That's quite an useless question, I'm pretty sure even Sei doesn't know when. This only gives a lot of pressure.
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Joe13510

Hey I know this is a weird question, but when is Sei going to make a Frogadier sprite?
Who's to say that Sei even made the Froakie line? To answer your question though: when it's done.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
BloodyHM's AvatarBloodyHM
tbh, i think that some people are just like 'why teh question mark' whenever they see these pokemon, and theyd just like to know that someones on it, that being said, I do agree its kind of a useless question, i know i hate to be asked 'when is this being added?' when im working on my stuff, so i know to ignore all my instincts to ask 'why no delphox?' or something. dont get me wrong, seeing all these sprites has me sitting in anticipation every day to see if theres an update. this topic probably was a bad idea in the long run, because it'll probably just put more pressure on Keychan, Sei, and the rest of the spriting team. anyway, again keep up the good work guys
Avatar by Me(Uploaded here), Although Heavily Modified from the Gallade Portrait from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3: Explorers of Sky, and not very well done, but its kinda better then nothing :p
Eleiyas's AvatarEleiyas
great work done so far that's for sure! I do have to agree on the points raised by the person above me though :/
Sei's AvatarSei
I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates on sprites: It's been a bit difficult the past few days due to personal issues, and on top of that, I've been pretty much out of the house since Friday (with the exception of Sunday) doing various things. I'm going to start working on more sprites today, so keep an eye out for any changes. ;)
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
Bwa! When did Xerneas appear? And do you think you'll be forced to do a version where its horns/feet/stuff are lit up?
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page