PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

In regards to unfinished sprites.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

I was a bit confused when I first saw the rainbow outline trevenant, but now that it's finished it looks nice. It gave me an...Actually, I'll go put that in the suggestions forum where it belongs. :)
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +67,151,355
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Junior Tycon's AvatarJunior Tycon
I was wondering if something was happening when I saw a rainbow colored Diggersby in my box! Keep up the good work with this! :)
Avatar created by me. Original location is my deviantart page :3
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Can't wait to see the new eggs in the shelter when that comes around! Keep up the great work, the new sprites are super impressive! We should all keep in mind that PFQ isn't complete yet, and try not to panic when something happens, unless of course the whole site breaks.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
I love the sprites! Keep up the good work. A friend of mine told me they were being worked on and not to freak out, but I'm not going to lie, the Diggersby rainbow outline freaked me out anyway xD (then again Diggersby kinda does that anyway ^^')
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
When I first saw the rainbow Bunnelby, I thought it was some kind of special event XD I like the rainbows but the finished sprites are amazing quality! Espcially since there's no official sprites to come off :p
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Sei's AvatarSei
Haha, thanks guys. ;3 I'm glad you like them so far. I've also put up the shinies for the chespin line, Scatterbug and Spewpa, Fletchinder and Talonflame, Meowstic, Trevenant, Pyroar and Bunnelby. :3 Diggersby is still a work in progress - I took a break from spriting to play a bit of FFXIV, but I'm finishing that soon.
Looking great Sei! Keep up the fab work.
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
They look really good so far! (I love trevenant's sprite) Keep up the awesome work ^^. I can't wait how the other question marks will come out!
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Sei's AvatarSei
Diggersby updoot: Hng. there are some small things that bother me about it so far, but I just keep telling myself I've gotta work with what I got. OTL
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
I was a little confused about the random Bunnelby sprites, until I realised somebody was making them xDD -facepalm.- Then I saw this thread. cx Keep up the amazing work on those Gen 6 sprites, Sei!! They look amazing. c:
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page