PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

In regards to unfinished sprites.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
wow getting into overdrive awesome =^_^= i was happy when i saw my pretty shiny meowstic sitting in my field. its well done. now to wait to see my shiny furfrou. but that probably wont be for awhile. but still great job. your working fast im excited to see the others. take your time though get them to be the best you can make them
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
menami's Avatarmenami
It makes me so excited to see the new sprites as the come out! They're looking great! I had been wondering how you'd do the Kalos sprites before I came here, and I'm happy to see this. :)
avatar by me background by verendus x-Menami's Free Sprites-x
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Sei, you are doing a great job on the sprites! I actually squealed seeing shiny Meowstic's sprite in my field ^_^ Hey, you work hard you deserve a break or two for something fun!
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
*chimes in* I added the shiny versions of Aromatisse and Clauncher. Look at my awesome recoloring skills. *shot* No really, trying to help where I can. Don't have much patience for scratching. +Massive respect for Sei and KeyChan.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
New Fennekin is cute :D Hopefully this means Braxien and Delphox are on their way ^_^
Signature by Naiyala
Sei's AvatarSei
Indeed it does. ;) Was just about to post that I updated Fennekin. The old sprite was OKAY, but certain things about is *really* bothered me. I'm in love with the new one >w< And thankies, Elta! Hyooge halp.
Egg's AvatarEgg
I did a Braixen sprite. You guys can use it if you want. Where would I send it to be reviewed, if you guys are interested? I haven't posted it online anywhere, so it'd literally be exclusive to your guys' viewing.
Zazzerpan's AvatarZazzerpan
If you're redoing sprites, can you redo quilladin? The whole thing looks a bit wonky, especially the face.
WilliamAllen's AvatarWilliamAllen
I just happened to have a Bunnelby in my party while it's sprite was being worked on. So each time I checked my party I got more and more confused. It was the question mark sprite when it hatched, then I checked my page later and it was the rainbow outline, and then I saw the sprite when it didn't have ears and then I saw the final sprite. I thought that the sprite was just glitched, horribly.
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
I like how a little bit farther, over time, the Pokedex/Page artworks are getting updates inching along closer to the spriting of them all. Can't wait to see all of the for-sure beautiful artworks! :D

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page