PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

In regards to unfinished sprites.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Meiana's AvatarMeiana
oooo Foxehs<3333 Your working so hard Sei ;; Please keep this awesomeness coming! But take your time x3
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
kitestrings's Avatarkitestrings
loveeee love the braixen sprite, and upated fennekins. i was holding off on hoarding until after i'd gotten a pokeradar but i can't help myself now. i Need the witches
I like that Xerneas has a sprite now, but it's face looks kinda weird to me.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +67,114,369
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
All the new sprites are wonderful. :3 Personally, I liked the old Fennekin sprite better because the new one's ears are a bit weird to me, but I'll get used to it sometime. XD
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I feel like the starter sprites are still a little big, they're bigger than all the other starters and it looks weird putting them next to each other.(Fennekin looks like a giant bumping into the tiny Charmander and Cyndaquil in the shelter) The new Fennekin's ears bother me with the lack of fluff on one side, much like the Eevee sprite annoys me with it's ear straight in the air. I love them though and I'm so happy there is fewer giant question marks floating around Pokefarm
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sei's AvatarSei
ehhee, I'm well aware of the issues with the newer Fennekin - I've just bit a bit too busy to start fixing it again. It'll probably be done sometime later on tomorrow though. =3
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

ehhee, I'm well aware of the issues with the newer Fennekin - I've just bit a bit too busy to start fixing it again. It'll probably be done sometime later on tomorrow though. =3
You have lots of other things to do, the busy life of the fart director :)
zilvy's Avatarzilvy

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by zilvy

Specialy the Mega-Manectric sprite. It is the first time I see my Mega Menactric (didn't knew how a mega-menacric looked like XD)
Actually, Mega Manectric was also done by KeyChan. xD almost all Megas are done by her.
Then, I also thank Keychan for her great job for the sprites ^^
Xerneas looks lovely, and so does Braixen, it has that lovely "I'm gonna kill you." Look XD
Trying to figure out how to put in avatars, Sorry, I'm such a newb at this! Credit to Gold on Warrior Cats RPG for the Absoletta sprite! Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina walked into a bar. Dialga ordered car oil, Palkia ordered water, and Giratina ordered a thousand mortal souls. The waiter asked Giratina to elaborate and Giratina ate him, the end.
Sei's AvatarSei
Hehe.. Glad you like Braixen. Believe it or not, it's actually a but difficult to make something look neither male or female.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page