PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events are underway!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
champion.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by DSHigsby

Snorlax template (me)
I know I'm probably spoiling hear on this but can anyone tell me how we collect the event egg.......god I must be the dumbest person on hear
Well, there is a table on the event list, if you do win, you can see it, there is a column named results, there should be a claim button edit: I saw your registration date, your account isn't registered before the public beta, so thats why you can't see the table and the prize
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
BartoHN's AvatarBartoHN
champion.png
In the event page there's a thing that I can't understand.. This: Points for next Event: 164,884 Does it mean that I need 164,884 more points to join the event?
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by BartoHN

In the event page there's a thing that I can't understand.. This: Points for next Event: 164,884 Does it mean that I need 164,884 more points to join the event?
No, that's the points you have for the next event. Events work on an Interaction Point banking system now.
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu
retiredstaff.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sayaka Miki

Question, will there still be one event egg out of all the ones distributed guaranteed to hatch shiny like in PF1? I haven't seen this mentioned yet.
I don't mean to bother, but it seems my question was skipped? (Unless it's supposed to be a mystery, then don't mind me ewe)
summon_kyu.png100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
farway's Avatarfarway
junior.png
Does the rank count the points for the next event, the banked points, both, or none? I need an answer because I am working hard for the event.
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
champion.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by farway

Does the rank count the points for the next event, the banked points, both, or none? I need an answer because I am working hard for the event.
Only the "Points for next Event" Counts for the next event~
Jolt1509's AvatarJolt1509
junior.png
Are you having any other plans besides events for the point system? (spending points for special items/canisters/gold coins/raffle)
the amazing awesome cool Skits made my avatar be jealous haters (Akama,Luxray) >:}
Name: Sparkle Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
PokéBro5300's AvatarPokéBro5300
rookie.png
Can event eggs have a chance of being shiny?
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
champion.pngc.png
For breed-ables, Yes. You may want to look at the shiny early bird natu on constantine's party
Buríal's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBuríal
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
So you said that when you land on Green you win. What if you land on red? Do you not get the event?
TR Score: 9541

Pages: 123··· 11121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page