PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events are underway!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 151617

Kieri's AvatarKieri
Probability does that.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Gøddest

Apparently Just to remind you:I recalled a user in 2nd (99.9 percent) lose on of the event in pokefarm. You know, you will fall if your in top places too
Dubious, since there was a typo that went completely unnoticed in PF1 for a very long time (and that was never fixed) which effectively added 0.1% chance to all ranks, meaning 2nd place actually shared 1st place's 100% chance :p No such typo here, though.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
*problematic person is coming* XD Okay, so I have a few questions~ Does the Early Bird Natu event also have an expiration date? If yes, when it expires? (I can't see any information in the table on event page. :P Yup, I know that it's still under construction xD) I'm asking because we don't have Egg Passes yet and I don't really want to break my current chain or keep the egg unhatched in my party (mostly because I'm pretty sure I would hatch it accidentally).

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Banked Interaction Points may be spent on Events during a specific period after the Event's release
Does it mean that we won't be able to get Events such as Mightyenite Q and Floatzelite Q with our banked Interaction Points? Anyway, I really love this new event system. Looks way better than the PF1 one.
Current Type Race score = 0
Meu's AvatarMeu
On the Hypermode page, it says regular users have to wait a month to be able to get an event, but on this thread it says they have to wait two weeks. Very exciting news though!
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
meg1124's Avatarmeg1124
I never did any events on PF1 so i'm a little confused but I'm sure I will figure it out... Just to clarify, the event hasn't started yet so any clicks right now is banking my points? And then once the events starts the clicks go toward my total for event. Also if I don't use my banked points on this event can I save them up for next event? Thank you and sorry if my questions are stupid...^^;
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@meg1124 Your points are counting *right now*. Check the Events page. It is already counting and ranking people, so get clicking ;)
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
can you add the events page in the side of the clickback?
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Kieri's AvatarKieri
"Points for next Event: 12,276" Do you mean "Rank"?
myself510's Avatarmyself510
If you read the next line, you'll find your rank. And thank you Niet for starting the events.
Wanna try a little guessing game?
made by Dior Cross, official Pokémon sprites used
Kieri's AvatarKieri
Yes, but that line has a spelling error I believe.

Pages: 1234··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page