PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events are underway!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Rory's AvatarRory
Next event will already be next month like it was on PF1 or do you think it'll need more time and this was like a test to see if it works? Also I can't wait to see if I won something :3 I really missed this feeling!
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
jayflight120's Avatarjayflight120
where do we spend the points? I have a lot banked so I don't want them to expire
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
Jay: Our points don't expire We can buy events with them!
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
Meppe's AvatarMeppe

QUOTE originally posted by jayflight120

where do we spend the points? I have a lot banked so I don't want them to expire
You can't buy anything yet. Read the first post for info about the time-frame when you will be able to buy a specific event.
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
Did everybody win the event now? since 1000/1000 and there was no spinning wheel yet?
My Pokesonas, Made by Animela c:
Art Shop
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by BoWhatElse

Did everybody win the event now? since 1000/1000 and there was no spinning wheel yet?
Did you even read the announcement regarding this? It's right here, and in the announcement box. Check those before posting.
BoWhatElse's AvatarBoWhatElse
oh my god I did, and I just looked like 3 times after this message and I still managed to miss it, I am really too tired. I am so sorry. Shall read it now.
A small question, and I'm sorry if this has been asked before: if you win an event and don't claim it right away, does it ever expire? In other words, can I finish up my shiny hunt without fear of missing my chance to claim the egg?
I have a journal again this one is """mature"""
vo¬ov
okay maybe eventually I will have a template for this?
Art credit in About Me

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Events will stay there until you claim them. There is no time limit. A time limit may be added in future, but I guarantee that Egg Passes will be implemented before any time limit is added ;)
Niet just posted this on the other announcement.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Diancie's AvatarDiancie
When will the next event be announced?, sorry if this has been answered its 2am for me im a bit tired

QUOTE originally posted by Jjasoneo

You'll never get a shiny ralts *Shutdown!*

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page