PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events are underway!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

Oro's AvatarOro
newbie.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia101101

So I'm safe to assume that the chance of winning is 100/rank?
I was also wondering about this, but I can understand if details on how chances are exactly calculated can't be given - I just hope that's not the actual formula or it would mean that 2nd in rank has 50% chances, 3rd has 33,3% and so on D:
Kieri's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKieri
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Yea, I was tired, I believe it's 100/1000*(1000-rank+1).
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
I think the ranks are just like PF in other words 1000 people have the chance to win the event. 1st = 100% 2nd = 99.9% 3rd = 99.8% 1000th = 00.1% This is just based of from what PF was like with events. (Hope this is what you are talking about).
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 200
Oro's AvatarOro
newbie.png
Alright, I can breathe a sigh of relief ^^ Thanks for the answers!
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
master.pngd+.png
I finished talking with Luna08.

QUOTE originally posted by Luna08

sorry i'm autistic and its hard for me to communicate to others i get upset when no one understands what i am trying to say it might have gone differently if i had talked to someone one on one sooner than try to talk to many at once
That's here apology. She would have said it herself, but she thought you guys were way to mad at her for her to post it. I talked with her and straightened things out, and we're good to go.
Kieri's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKieri
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Hmm, will the little "ORIGINAL" tag be added to event Pokemon like on PF1?
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
champion.pngc.png
We do have the "CS" icon for it. I think niet have plans for it.
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
DSHigsby's AvatarDSHigsby
superior.png
I wanted to ask do we have to be on the events page to get the event egg or dose it just pop in randomly? I also didst understand the 7 party Pokemon slot thing.
Nach der regen kommt Sonnenschein I take all snorlax and munchlaxe's no one wants. Übercharm me? how guys react to me
hi132435's Avatarhi132435
rookie.png
I believe you have to go to the events page to collect it, yes.
DSHigsby's AvatarDSHigsby
superior.png
Snorlax template (me)
I know I'm probably spoiling hear on this but can anyone tell me how we collect the event egg.......god I must be the dumbest person on hear

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page