PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Big announcement / wall o' text! Yay!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678··· 141516

Lorne's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-dragon.pngLorne
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
Is... that emoticon on the announcement the emoticon used by funnymouth?
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ v-dragon.png 23492 v-dragon.png ༺☆༻ placeholder ༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
master.pngd+.png
sweet!!! I love these updates and I cannot wait till the new pokemon types get updated!!!!!!
sammie.qt's Avatarsammie.qt
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Well, I'm certainly excited about everything you guys are working to put in place! Thank you kindly. But I sure do hope you guys don't overwork yourselves too much. Rest is an important thing, and as much as people may want to say they don't need it, well... they need it. So happy resting! :)
Scoured Delights, my trade shop!
Albino LivingDex 73/1544
Fire Feathers 101/500
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png
I wish Niet is alright and that he'll get all the possible good in life. I am really excited about the announcement, will it be the possibility to transfer our Pokémon from Old to PFQ? (if not, when will it probably be possible?) For the different coloured Pokémon, are some of them the albino Pokémon everyone was talking about in October/November? (just for your info, the first albino Pokémon, the one who started the thing was created by a friend of mine :v ) Actually, I'm really glad to hear that we'll be able to chain Pokémon without Hypermode, mainly because I used already one and half Hypermod for a shiny Sableye that I still don't have, and knowing I can not be tied to a certain date it's relieving. But I was wondering how it works when you switch from a Hypermode chain to a non-Hypermode one. If I already have hatched more than 40 shiny, will it become 1/35 or it'll stay 1/40 like before the end of Hypermode? Ah, a funny thing: when I was new on here, I thought Niet's nickname was a female one :P And the Espurr's eyes are really creepy .___.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd

QUOTE originally posted by kurloz

Is... that emoticon on the announcement the emoticon used by funnymouth?
No, O)_(O is, but you were close XP Anywais, awesome update! I'm glad Niet's issues have been solved, nobody likes a sad Pokeyman D: I can't wait for the new Pokemon type and the rest of the updates! ^o^ Well, technically I can, but it's an expression :P
Made by NixNight.
Made by Alix-chan.
Made by Digigirl.
Made by Georgie-Kun.
Swiggity swarmy, I'm building a Goomy army. (Icon made by Raistudios05 with permission.)

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

For the different coloured Pokémon, are some of them the albino Pokémon everyone was talking about in October/November? (just for your info, the first albino Pokémon, the one who started the thing was created by a friend of mine :v )
I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but nature beat your friend, and anyone else who claims "they did albinos first". Nature did albinos first.
GraceRadke's AvatarGraceRadke
ultra.pnge.png
Question, will the Merchant be added anytime soon? -And is it wrong I have a crush on him? He's a cutie ;)- *EDIT* Oh... O-oh...... He got hotter. Thank you!~

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by 0R0ry

For the different coloured Pokémon, are some of them the albino Pokémon everyone was talking about in October/November? (just for your info, the first albino Pokémon, the one who started the thing was created by a friend of mine :v )
I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but nature beat your friend, and anyone else who claims "they did albinos first". Nature did albinos first.
Well played, Garthic. On topic: The new variant is interesting, as well as the event PokéMon. Back when I was on PF1 I remember I had a Messenger Dratini and several of the Seasonal Turtwig, as well as an Orkit and it's evolved form. I really hope those are brought back with the events, because I forgot the password to my PF1 account long ago, and it was probably deleted. Granted, it needed to be, as I was not being the most model user, in a certain aspect. Probably would have gotten perma-banned if I hadn't chosen to quit myself. It's one of the reasons I'm determined to adhere to the rules here on PFQ.
Avatar made by me. Mega Houndoom © Nintendo/GAMEFREAK. Melanistic idea © PFQ
Accounts are never deleted - I would suggest contacting someone and seeing what they can do for you. We have a lot of tools at our disposal, Argent.
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
ultra.pnge+.png
Okay that very very last check box. Yes. Just yes. The dilemma of continuing the hunt at maximum efficiency or grabbing that cool event/thing in the lab is now solved. A good solution yes.
Current type race: 0
my trade shop

Pages: 12345678··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page