PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Big announcement / wall o' text! Yay!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 141516

JinxtheShinx's AvatarJinxtheShinx
Poor Niet... Wishing him luck for all the troubles ahead, and hoping he knows we are all here cheering him on. :') I hope you read that Niet :) To the whole of the staff, we thank you so much for everything you do. You make a living giving us a source of entertainment, and as with any job, they can be stressful. So sometimes, take a break and enjoy what you have created with us. You all are remarkable and kind people, and we hope that we can stay together for years to come. Thanks for everything, you wonderful people!!
Actually, we don't make a living giving this source of entertainment... It's completely voluntary. To 'make a living' out of something generally refers to the fact that you get paid and can actually live off of what you're doing. Long story short, we don't get paid. Niet could, if he left his job as was mentioned... but uh. We don't / can't.
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
I'm psyched about the increases in the GP amounts and odds of finding boxes. Don't know about the UK, but, lawsuits in the US often wind up costing more than the resulting settlement (civil cases, that is) so, I wish Niet and all of the staff, mods and programmers the best of luck! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! (Dang it, now I want some...)
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Programmer. Singular :p I'm the only one. Like Tigger! Also, I don't make lemonade. I make life take the lemons back!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
that's great! except for the bathroom part... XD ^^
Hello, people. I FINALLY CAN EDIT THIS! :D ^O^ Life is weird would be what my life would be called as a game. Life itself would be if it is a book. Either that, or a life of a crazy Asian. A Daliy life of one Asian would be the anime. How intersting is that? Zero. XD
Sei's AvatarSei
What.. is the lack of my bathroom something to be laughed at? >:P I'll use your farm then. Bahaha.
Kaydence's AvatarKaydence
I used to be a head admin for a site with only admin that could program all the nifty stuff, I understand how hectic it can be. That being said, everything here runs pretty spiffy - I honestly would have probably not noticed the infrequent lack of updates. In conclusion, this site doesn't have nearly enough Snorlax to please me and my addiction.
Snorlax World Domination - A Shop of Special Munchlax/Snorlax I will take any unwanted munchlax or snorlax
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Tigger is amazing xD I can't wait for these updates and stuff but don't rush yourself- I'm sure we can find enough to entertain ourselves for a while :p I'm just going to take this opportunity to thank all of the staff members because you are all awesome :3
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Eclipsehawk's AvatarEclipsehawk
Poor, poor Niet. Anyway I hope he has less stress so he will be able to work well in both worlds :)! And I can't wait for more cool updates!

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy

Tigger is amazing xD I can't wait for these updates and stuff but don't rush yourself- I'm sure we can find enough to entertain ourselves for a while :p I'm just going to take this opportunity to thank all of the staff members because you are all awesome :3
Yes we can wait.
Journal
Message me
Art Shop
Shiny Hunt/Trades Shop
Credit
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I laughed at the picture. It was trying too hard. Some much needed (and welcomed) future changes too. Also, I like the idea of it chaining without Hypermode - even if the chances are slightly lower than a Hypermode user. I'm guessing that there will be Rainbow Pokemon and Gangsta Pokemon, judging by the picture. And maybe Shadow Pokemon, Primal Pokemon, Fakemon and any other Pokemon you can think of.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸

Pages: 12345··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page