PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 343536

Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Username: SilentWolf Submitting for which Challenge?: 2 Total Days of Screenshots? 4 Screenshots: Nov 4=41,990, Nov 5=49,270, Nov 6=6 x'D, Nov 7=59,438 Calculated Interactions: 150,702 Requested Prize from corresponding tier:Shiny Caterpie from Cryst (if still available.) I also wanted to thank you guys for this event. It's making some my exclusive hunts go faster then they normally would have. <3
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
DrarryForever's AvatarDrarryForever
Hiya, everyone! Just joined the MCA, and am looking forward to Mass-Clicking people here. My fields are not stacked, and they are only sorted by type. Just a forwarning. Still, i would welcome clicks to my party and fields. Current Pokemon count is 1,247 not including my Party. That number is still growing (slowly).
Credit for Pikachu goes to MataMoja on PFQ! Credit for Slytherin Crest avatar is Offical Harry Potter art from Pottermore.
Just joined the MCA, I've barely just got 1k in my fields but it'll get bigger over time! its stacked with one berry per field, with the exception of my Kanto fields and happiness fields. still sorted/stacked though!
Ácetron's AvatarÁcetron
Hello all! Just recived my acceptance letter to join this here thread. tip.
12/Nov/2017 21:43:23
S+S (Well for the most part.) Current Pokémon count is: 6,279. Click list (tip)
This is a bit out of date.
& My Dex (part 1). (Part 2 is linked in post.) THA member (tip)
I am not really looking for any new additions at this time due to lack of space.
©
Avatar and signiture sprites are sprited by me. Giovanni sprite is from bulbagarden.
, , , , ,
Welcome to the funderdome! Hey, my name is Jasper, I'm 19 and I never learned how to read. Just kidding, but I am 19 and I'm from the American South, I have two cats, a puppy, two snakes, and a mouse. I enjoy reading, writing, and Pokemon! To get on my personal mass click list, all you have to do is: send me a really nice PM. That's it. Nothing else is required! I hoard any and all Eeveelutions. I'll pay for them, too! My mass click list will go here when I have some people on it.
Honey whatcha waitin' for? Step into my candy store... ^^^PAY WHAT YOU WANT until Christmas!^^^
fêrspñåï's Avatarfêrspñåï
Hello! Just joined, and I expect I will make this post prettier over time. My name is Sol Eidan, I'm 27, and I'm working on some clickable hoards.
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Username: SilentWolf Submitting for which Challenge?: 3 Total Days of Screenshots? 7 Screenshots:November 11-17 84,364, 35,277, 41,136, 59,910, 64,284, 35,324, and 10,707 Calculated Interactions: 330,999 Requested Prize from corresponding tier:Shazi's art in the style of her comics (if available)
Scorpyia's AvatarScorpyia
Username: Scorpyia Submitting for which Challenge?: 9 Total Days of Screenshots? (How long did it take to finish) 13 days Screenshots: All found here Calculated Interactions: Total: 1,029,524 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: HM please owo <3
Evening news is where they tell you good evening then proceed to tell you why it isn't. Trade Shop~ Melan Spots Available Buying [ ] ~~Avatar by Anachroma~~
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Mass Click Association Tiers Challenge Confirmations

QUOTE originally posted by Scorpyia

Username: Scorpyia Submitting for which Challenge?: 9 Total Days of Screenshots? (How long did it take to finish) 13 days Screenshots: All found here Calculated Interactions: Total: 1,029,524 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: HM please owo <3
Confirmed, please contact Suriya about availability

QUOTE originally posted by SilentWolf

Username: SilentWolf Submitting for which Challenge?: 3 Total Days of Screenshots? 7 Screenshots:November 11-17 84,364, 35,277, 41,136, 59,910, 64,284, 35,324, and 10,707 Calculated Interactions: 330,999 Requested Prize from corresponding tier:Shazi's art in the style of her comics (if available)
Confirmed, please send me a PM with references of your character!

Username: SilentWolf Submitting for which Challenge?: 2 Total Days of Screenshots? 4 Screenshots: Nov 4=41,990, Nov 5=49,270, Nov 6=6 x'D, Nov 7=59,438 Calculated Interactions: 150,702 Requested Prize from corresponding tier:Shiny Caterpie from Cryst (if still available.) I also wanted to thank you guys for this event. It's making some my exclusive hunts go faster then they normally would have. <3
Confirmed, please contact the donator about your prize

QUOTE originally posted by Scorpyia

Username: Scorpyia Submitting for which Challenge?: Challenge 6 Total Days of Screenshots? 8 Screenshots: All here :D Calculated Interactions: 756,450 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: Luna's Commission :o
Confirmed, please contact Luna about your prize's availability

Username: SilentWolf Submitting for which Challenge?: Challenge 1 Total Days of Screenshots? 2 Screenshots: xXx xXx Calculated Interactions: 61,928 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: Comfey from Suriya (if still available. :3)
Confirmed, please contact Suriya about your prize

QUOTE originally posted by Planes

wow that took a while Username: Planes Submitting for which Challenge?: 2 Total Days of Screenshots? (How long did it take to finish) 4 Screenshots: 30 Oct, 31 Oct, 1 Nov, 2 Nov Calculated Interactions: 151,814 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: Shiny Caterpie from Cryst, please! :o
Confirmed please contact the donator for availability of your prize

QUOTE originally posted by Teilchen

Username: Teilchen Submitting for which Challenge?: 5 Total Days of Screenshots? (How long did it take to finish) 7 Screenshots: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7 Calculated Interactions: 610.121 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: The Albino Shellder from Suriya please :3 Please note that I only posted today instead of yesterday when the task was done, so the 1st of November counts to the next task I hope. :)
Confirmed, please contact Suriya about your prize~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Rory's AvatarRory
Username: Rory Submitting for which Challenge?: 6 Total Days of Screenshots? (How long did it take to finish)18 (I ctually screenshot those on 18th, but completely forgot to post them - that's what happens when I put then in a clean folder instand of letting them on my desktop) Screenshots: Here Calculated Interactions:758,551 Requested Prize from corresponding tier: Can't see them :(
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd

Pages: 123··· 1920212223··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page